iam so jalous

its not fair

i went out las tnight mith my best friend and she met dat raver girl who told ehr dat her brother ahd a crush on her

and she met dat guy at the bar where we were

and she started talkin to him

and he and her sister invited my friend to take some her and go at their place for the night

i dont get it

how come she alllways have some guy having a crush on her

im tired of bein lonely

i want a gf to

but iam not attracted to any girl

and the ones i liked are with a bf

##### man im tired off alll dat bullls*** dating #####

##### what willl i do now ???/

wait and seee ????

greg

I don't imagine "Sammy Jo's" advice did much to help your hurt feelings. Sorry to see you kicked when you're down.

If it seems like most girls you are attracted to are not available, perhaps you need to examine what you are really looking for in a relationship. What makes you desire women who are already taken?

Character invites similar character. Make sure you are strong enough to seek a woman who is of strong morals and kind heart. There are good women out there but it sounds like you may be hanging around the wrong crowd and wrong places to meet them.

Careful with the language too. Those cuss words x'd out on your message make me wonder if you may have trouble expressing your deepest emotions in common, well-thought out english. An inexpressive or angry heart never won fair maiden (to reword the old saying).

As far as being fair... no one is owed love. You've got to get out there and win it.

Hi Greg!

I'm not popular at all, but I found a guy.. I said to my father; why is MY BEST FRIEND so happy..and I'm all alone?

He said; take it easy, you will met someone soon..and he was

right..I did met someone.. We was toghether for 3 months and I was really happy, until the day when he left me..

He didn't liked me as much as I liked him!

Since that day, I have been single..and I like it!

Because, I felt pretty bad for the first 2 weeks..and now, It's very hard to trust guys..but now, we are best friends and I still love him (But just for friend)

Take it easy, you will find someone soon, I promise!

Maybe as a friend, or maybe as a girlfriend..but that doesn't matter, friends are very important to..

Good luck, man! /Linnéa