I'm quite perplexed...

WhatEverItTakes

WhatEverItTakes

I met this girl a few months ago through my best friend and she and I became friends. A few months later, I get kicked out of her home and needs a place to stay for a few months. So being a nice guy, she's been living with me for a month or two. During these months, I've developed a liking for her. I've have never had a girlfriend in my life and she is the closest thing I've ever had to one. We hang out everyday, we go to movies, and we go out to eat and I often pay for her. She tells me everything she can't tell our friends. She often describes the ideal boyfriend she wants, and I am everything she describes, except for maybe the physical appearance(which she finds very important). But I just don't think she likes me the same way. I think I'm, "just a friend". What can I do to be more? Thanks for any help!

What can I do to be more?

nothing really, she's already using you for free room and board so you're already in the friendzone

What can I do to be more?

Nothing.

There is absolutely nothing that you can do to influence, manipulate or force someone to "find" feelings for you that they didn't develop normally, naturally, voluntarily and of their own free will.

All you can do is accept that she sees you only as a platonic friend and then make one of these two choices, which are both based on your single reality: Decide to be the best damn platonic friend you can possibly be, or decide to sever the relationship completely.