saying no

ithinkilikehim

An old friend recently moved back into town. The other day he texted me for us to hang out. We were planning on it and then he told me he was "excited." Nicely I told him nothing would happen due to us being friends. Our convo went on for a good 5 hours back and forth about it. He still talks to me despite me telling him no. Most guys dont talk with people like that once they get an answer of no. He also mentioned to me that before he left town, he had feelings for me and I did for him as well. I also told him I did. Why do you guys think he continued talking and didnt get mad and stop. Dont get me wrong, Im happy he kept talking to me. I am just a little curios thats all.

Sometimes us men think we can be persuasive once we get together in person with you. Believe it or not it works once in awhile :)

He also mentioned to me that before he left town, he had feelings for me and I did for him as well. I also told him I did.

In the context of 'nothing will happen', what does the above quote mean? I'm confused.

• Author
ithinkilikehim
In the context of 'nothing will happen', what does the above quote mean? I'm confused.

Im not sure how much that I can explain on here due to what I can and cannot say but with him being "excited" I told him that nothing would happen.

So you have romantic feelings for each other, have admitted it, and you are telling him those feelings cannot be expressed sexually 'at this time', so you expect him to be mad and go away but he has not done so and this confuses you?

Are either or both of you still virgins?

Here's a scary thought. Maybe he's one of those freak guys that likes to hang out with friends? You know the kind, if you haven't seen each other in a while, it's fun to catch up. He, God forbid, might actually be interested in you as a person.

Not everything revolves around sex, unless you want to use that as a power card. Which is what I am thinking this is a case of.

• Author
ithinkilikehim
Here's a scary thought. Maybe he's one of those freak guys that likes to hang out with friends? You know the kind, if you haven't seen each other in a while, it's fun to catch up. He, God forbid, might actually be interested in you as a person.

Not everything revolves around sex, unless you want to use that as a power card. Which is what I am thinking this is a case of.

thanks. i was thinking that too i just wanted to be sure i wasnt imagining it since most guys worlds revolve around sex.