about females attention

confusedmale32

I have a girl that i wouldnt mind dating i've asked her out she said at the time yes but then went out with someone else. I still stayed friends with her but fell out a year later when she incidently split up with her boyfriend at the sametime. I've recently made friends with her again she knows i like her cause I flirt with her she doesnt seem to mind since then she's also been going out with her ex again since i've started back as friends with her, also frequenting places I go out and dancing flirting with all my friends at the sametime while sometimes talking to me sometimes ignoring me, I dont know where I stand whether she's trying to make me jealous or just show me thats she not interested.

she's using you to make him jealous I think.

nip it in the bud & just ask her out so you can start the process of realizing she's an attention whore & not someone you want in your life. :)

I recently let a "friend" know I wanted to be more than friends.

Knowing that I wanted more than friends she asked me out to dinner then left me sitting at home waiting on her call at the last minute the night we were supposed to go out then acted like it was no big deal the next day & I was blowing things out of proportion.

As of now, I'm no longer friends with her. I don't need that kind of BS in my life.

• Author
confusedmale32

A few of my friends have said shes is using me I just dont see the point why if she wants to go back out with her ex fine that actually has nothing to do with me.

Unfortunately, the hardest thing to get out of people in this world is a straight answer. However, based on her behvaior, this woman isn't interested. She sounds like a flake, frankly. I'd look elsewhere.

A few of my friends have said shes is using me I just dont see the point why if she wants to go back out with her ex fine that actually has nothing to do with me.

There is no point.

Stop looking for one. :lmao: