I need more help!

Hey, I was here once before talking about a guy that I'm very much in love with but he had a girlfriend and he lived in another state and he's 19 and I'm only 15. Well things have gotten worse. See I went up to visit my best friend for a week and she lives right next door to him. Well one day we were talking on the computer and I told him how I felt about him and somewhere in the letter he said that he was going to do something for me the next time I came up there and he hoped I liked it when he did it. Well of course I was curious so when I went up there I had to ask him sometime. Well it ended up that he came over to watch a movie with us one night and when he was getting ready to leave, he pulled me out onto the porch to talk for a while. He asked me what I wanted to know so I told him and he asked me what I wanted him to do, and I told him I couldn't let him do anything that I wanted him to because of the fact that he does have a girlfriend. Well he kissed me anyway, and I don't mean no little peck on the cheek either. Then we just stood there hugging for about 30 min. to an hour just talking and hugging. Well his mom called for him at about 2:30 that morning telling him he needed to come home. Right before he left he told me that I needed to come up there a lot more this summer if I could. Then he kissed me again and left. We talked the next day a little but then he had to go on this trip with his girlfriend which he told me the night before that he didn't really want to go but he had to or she would bitch him out about it for the next month. But I don't know what to do. I love him very much, but I don't want to make them break up if that's not what he wants to do. What should I do?

billy the kid

well Let's see.... first put your self in his girlfriends position.... hummmm was he cheating on her when he was kissing you????? hummmm do you think he won't cheat on you also?????if you live in the US, you said he was 19 and your 15?? well he is breaking the law.... they call it child molestation.....oh well if your cool with all of this "GO FOR IT"

Hey, I was here once before talking about a guy that I'm very much in love with but he had a girlfriend and he lived in another state and he's 19 and I'm only 15. Well things have gotten worse. See I went up to visit my best friend for a week and she lives right next door to him. Well one day we were talking on the computer and I told him how I felt about him and somewhere in the letter he said that he was going to do something for me the next time I came up there and he hoped I liked it when he did it. Well of course I was curious so when I went up there I had to ask him sometime. Well it ended up that he came over to watch a movie with us one night and when he was getting ready to leave, he pulled me out onto the porch to talk for a while. He asked me what I wanted to know so I told him and he asked me what I wanted him to do, and I told him I couldn't let him do anything that I wanted him to because of the fact that he does have a girlfriend. Well he kissed me anyway, and I don't mean no little peck on the cheek either. Then we just stood there hugging for about 30 min. to an hour just talking and hugging. Well his mom called for him at about 2:30 that morning telling him he needed to come home. Right before he left he told me that I needed to come up there a lot more this summer if I could. Then he kissed me again and left. We talked the next day a little but then he had to go on this trip with his girlfriend which he told me the night before that he didn't really want to go but he had to or she would bitch him out about it for the next month. But I don't know what to do. I love him very much, but I don't want to make them break up if that's not what he wants to do. What should I do?

The guy kisses and hugs on you for quite a length of time, then his mama calla him to come home. Before he leaves he tells you he has to go out with this girlfriend the next day or she will bitch at him for a month. Yeah, right!

I guess since you are only 15, you will have to learn several times the hard way how some men operate. Actually, this one is extremely honest. Most men who are inclined to cheat on their girlfriends wouldn't tell you they had a girlfriend. They would just use you and move on. So you're lucky in that respect.

But as Billy pointed out, he probably would cheat on you and most likely cheats on his girlfriend with many others as well. And don't believe anything negative he may say about his present girlfriend. He wouldn't be with her if he wasn't getting some important needs met by her.

I think you are going to do whatever you want here. Early on in our love experiences we think that the euphoric feeling of love will carry us through everything. Just be prepared for great disappointment with this guy. Make sure he has his girlfriend tested for AIDS and any other diseases she may transmit to you via her. Better yet, ask to see results of his most recent tests to be sure he hasn't caught anything from any of the other girls he sees and hasn't told you about.

Note: Mononucleosis, which can be caught through simple kissing, takes six to eight weeks to get over. Be sure you read up on the symptoms and get checked often by a doctor for that and other diseases if you choose to travel to see him through the summer.

Oh, honey, I know that someday you will realize that there really wasn't much going on with you and this guy. At 15 you think you are in love, but in a few years you will look back and know that you most likely weren't. I've been there too at that age. These are all important experiences that we all have to go through, but we have to be careful. I'm guessing there isn't going to be much happening with this guy, and do you really want a guy who would cheat on his girlfriend? Remember - Never go out with someone who would break up with the person they are with to be with you.

Thanks for the advice. I know it's child molestation but I really like him alot. He said he would tell her that we kissed if I wanted him to because I told him that I felt really bad about it and he said that I shouldn't so that just made me feel even worse for her. I know the situation is really bad because he's playing with fire either way he goes. He's either leading me on, which isn't good, or he's not satisfied with her and leading her on, which isn't good. Either way he's going to hurt someone. I just don't know what to do. I'm going to Colorado for three weeks starting the 17, maybe that will give me enough time to think about it and make my decision. Thanks again.

well Let's see.... first put your self in his girlfriends position.... hummmm was he cheating on her when he was kissing you????? hummmm do you think he won't cheat on you also?????if you live in the US, you said he was 19 and your 15?? well he is breaking the law.... they call it child molestation.....oh well if your cool with all of this "GO FOR IT"

First of all I don't plan on having sex with him anytime soon. I'm only 15 and if I ended up pregnate, my parents would kill me, and his parents would kill him. And knowing my luck I would end up pregnate. I just don't know what to do. I guess I just need some time alone away from him to think things over very carefully and then see how things work out. I'm planning on going to Colorado on the 17 for three weeks so maybe that will give me enough time to think about it. Thanks for the advice.

The guy kisses and hugs on you for quite a length of time, then his mama calla him to come home. Before he leaves he tells you he has to go out with this girlfriend the next day or she will bitch at him for a month. Yeah, right! I guess since you are only 15, you will have to learn several times the hard way how some men operate. Actually, this one is extremely honest. Most men who are inclined to cheat on their girlfriends wouldn't tell you they had a girlfriend. They would just use you and move on. So you're lucky in that respect. But as Billy pointed out, he probably would cheat on you and most likely cheats on his girlfriend with many others as well. And don't believe anything negative he may say about his present girlfriend. He wouldn't be with her if he wasn't getting some important needs met by her. I think you are going to do whatever you want here. Early on in our love experiences we think that the euphoric feeling of love will carry us through everything. Just be prepared for great disappointment with this guy. Make sure he has his girlfriend tested for AIDS and any other diseases she may transmit to you via her. Better yet, ask to see results of his most recent tests to be sure he hasn't caught anything from any of the other girls he sees and hasn't told you about.

Note: Mononucleosis, which can be caught through simple kissing, takes six to eight weeks to get over. Be sure you read up on the symptoms and get checked often by a doctor for that and other diseases if you choose to travel to see him through the summer.

Thanks for the advice. Like I told the other two, I'm planning on going to Colorado for three weeks starting the 17 and hopefully that will give me time enough to think it over and come to a conclusion. Also I am going back up to stay with my friend on the 8th through the 12th of August and hopefully we can talk things out and see what happens from there. Thanks again for the advice.

Oh, honey, I know that someday you will realize that there really wasn't much going on with you and this guy. At 15 you think you are in love, but in a few years you will look back and know that you most likely weren't. I've been there too at that age. These are all important experiences that we all have to go through, but we have to be careful. I'm guessing there isn't going to be much happening with this guy, and do you really want a guy who would cheat on his girlfriend? Remember - Never go out with someone who would break up with the person they are with to be with you.