please tell me what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaron

i am engaged to a wonderfull girl

and when i get home from work i want to spend a little time with her and hold her

( of corse after i shower) but she just pushes me away and i feel like i have done something wrong but then after 9:00 we go in our room and just make passionate love.

i want to know how to deal with her when i get home from work should i just leave her alone?

oh yeah shes also 3 months and 2 weeks pregenant so that has alot to do with

please tell me what to do

thanks

aaron

Seeing as how this is your wife and mother of your soon-to-be child, I'd say the first step to finding out what is going on is ASK HER. Don't try to make assumptions or just ignore it. Find out what is going on with her...it may very well be a part of the great hormonal changes associated with pregnancy, but I can't make that diagnosis. Just open the channels of communication.

you need to go with the flow. In other words listen to her she has needs too be in tune with her if you expect to stay engaged and utlimately marry the pregnant girl

i am engaged to a wonderfull girl and when i get home from work i want to spend a little time with her and hold her ( of corse after i shower) but she just pushes me away and i feel like i have done something wrong but then after 9:00 we go in our room and just make passionate love. i want to know how to deal with her when i get home from work should i just leave her alone?

oh yeah shes also 3 months and 2 weeks pregenant so that has alot to do with please tell me what to do

thanks aaron

What does she want when you come home from work? To talk, women have many, many more words than men do, so after she's said all her words, she's ready to make love. She also has raging hormones right now that she doesn't even understand. Communication is the most important thing for both of you Love seeks only the greatest good of the beloved.