bACK AT ONE

I DATED A GUY FROM WORK FOR 2 YRS. HE MOVED TO ANOTHER OFFICE IN ANOTHER TOWN AN HOUR AWAY . WE ARE BOTH 19

ANYWAYS HE TALKED OF MARRIAGE AND ALL THAT STUFF. I REALLY BELIEVED IN MY HEART THAT WE ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER.

WE BROKE UP 3 MONTHS AGO AND HE CALLS OUT OF THE BLUE AFTER

2 MONTHS. SO WE SAW EACH OTHER A LITTLE AND LET ME BELIEVE THAT WE STILL HAD HOPE. NOW HE SAYS HE WANTS TO DO AS HE PLEASES AND ENJOY BEING YOUNG.. I FEEL SO BAD. I JUST KEEP TELLING MYSELF HE LOVES ME FOR SURE AND ONE DAY DOWN THE ROAD HE WILL REALIZE IT. OUR RELATIONSHIP HAD UPS AND DOWNS BUT WE WERE SO GREAT TOGETHER LIKE BEST FRIENDS AND I CHERRISH HIM.... HOW DO I GET OVER IT FOR GOODD.

WILL HE EVER COME BACK???????

There's nothing really to get over. He is just wanting some freedom to do his own thing for a while. Life is changing and the average age of marriage is increasing all the time. Don't panic.

The very nature of love requires that you give the beloved space and time, that you do not chain the beloved down, that you set him/her free to go in whatever direction desired. That is what you must do.

Love will find a way. Once he gets around and sees that he is best off with you, your relationship will be better than ever.

Of course, there is always the chance that you could meet someone else who really lights your fire and the whole thing could backfire on him.

Don't try to get over him for good right now. Just let him do his thing and you do yours. Put your mind on friends, meeting other guys, hobbies, work, or whatever. Just let life happen. Relax more, laugh more, have more fun.

Also don't allow him to manipulate you by bringing you back and forth into his life at will. Let him know that until he is ready to have you back in his life in a committed way, you will not permit yourself to be jacked around.

Be strong, be confident, and do your thing. You have many years before you need to be worrying about settling down with him or anyone else.

Please stop worrying so much.

don't waste your time you let him go he came back but it seems like he is not here to stay 4ever.if you love him let him go and do as he likes instead of hurting him and yourself

I DATED A GUY FROM WORK FOR 2 YRS. HE MOVED TO ANOTHER OFFICE IN ANOTHER TOWN AN HOUR AWAY . WE ARE BOTH 19 ANYWAYS HE TALKED OF MARRIAGE AND ALL THAT STUFF. I REALLY BELIEVED IN MY HEART THAT WE ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. WE BROKE UP 3 MONTHS AGO AND HE CALLS OUT OF THE BLUE AFTER 2 MONTHS. SO WE SAW EACH OTHER A LITTLE AND LET ME BELIEVE THAT WE STILL HAD HOPE. NOW HE SAYS HE WANTS TO DO AS HE PLEASES AND ENJOY BEING YOUNG.. I FEEL SO BAD. I JUST KEEP TELLING MYSELF HE LOVES ME FOR SURE AND ONE DAY DOWN THE ROAD HE WILL REALIZE IT. OUR RELATIONSHIP HAD UPS AND DOWNS BUT WE WERE SO GREAT TOGETHER LIKE BEST FRIENDS AND I CHERRISH HIM.... HOW DO I GET OVER IT FOR GOODD. WILL HE EVER COME BACK???????