She is from other country and has a boyfriend, but!!!

Hello.

Please help me with with that situation.

We both met couple month ago at uni. She is doing here one year adn she is from Germany.

we spent quite few days and evenings together and even had a physical contact ones. Only ones cos she said that shell not got for it again as she has a boyfriend back to Germany.

She likes me a lot. At list she did. When i explined that i love her and want to be with her whatever it takes, she said that its not easy and she doesnt know what she want in the future.She said she has no plans for the future. She is not even sure about herboyfriend i assume.

Unfortunatelly boyfriend what to get her for real and bought her a ring to engage.

I dont know. But she is seems not to be happya bout it.

When we are together is soooo good. I love her soo much.

She is going back to Germany on summer.

I dont know what to do.

Also our coversations on skype were so long and happy, and now she is not chatting so much or maybe because she is tired.

I dont know what to do., Im trying to stay calm.

Its hard tho.

what can I do to be with her , which means that she will want to be with me asweel??

Thank you

im 30. she is 23. She said age is not the problem

Im desparate, but of course im not gonna show it to her, but it so hard. She knows about my feelings.

Edited by denispearl
  • 2 weeks later...

Complex situation.You should take your decision about her.After that you can tell her about your feeling's.If she likes you then he will give answer.So do not worry.Just keep in touch with her.