Parents dont allow dating

well theres this girl that i've gotten pretty close to. We both kinda went from completely not talking to eachother to talking after she asked me to dance with her! So that was then, and since rumour of course got out that i liked her, she's been acting very quietly around me.

I've confirmed though that she is very much afraid of boys, dating ESPECIALLY! Her parents don't even want her dating until she's of age. Me being the genuine guy i am, i honestly dont care. Ill be her friend until she's ready to take the step! She's kinda wanted space from me, as i realized, and many friends have given me the advice to not push it with her too much, because she's afraid of guys.

So will taking it casually and just being her friend pull us close so when she is ready, ill be there for her?

This won't work. Be her friend if you want, but forget about dating her. If you remain her friend too long, she'll push you into the dreaded Friend Zone. One you're in the Friend Zone, it is almost impossible to get out. Also consider that any woman who is in any way attractive is always going to be perused by multiple men. If you wait, you're just going to be knocked aside by a guy who is more aggressive.

• Author

yeah well wat is there to do? HER PARENTS DONT LET HER DATE!!! SHE'S AFRAID OF GUYS!!!

dude u help nothing at all, if she cant date then what else can i do than be her friend?