will he come back?

julie filip

Ive been dating my boyfriend for a year and i love him very much but a couple of months ago i ended up kissing another guy which happens to be one of my bestest friend. I did tell my man that i did that and he got really mad of course but eventually he got over it and a couple months after that all happened he asked me to marry him.Then tonight the guy that i "kissed/my best friend" asked me to go for coffee i said sure ,but my boyfriend doesnt want me aroud him at all.So we went for coffee and my boyfriend found me and him out for coffee and he dummped me took the ring back and then left to another town for a week with his best friend which is a girl.I dont know what to do he is the man i want to spend the rest of my life with and i know he feels that way to but is it wrong that he doesnt want me and the guy i kissed to be freinds?is it wrong that i had coffee with him?is it wrong to just drop my friendship with him because i kissed him once and my man is telling me to choose him or my friend.im so confused......

r

you sound very young. It's not wrong to have coffee with your friend. It is wrong to kiss him if you're committed to someone else. if your man is making you chose, do so.....choose your friendship. you man sounds jealous, and a jealous person has no room to love, their too worried about what they might lose. You'll never be happy with someone who makes you choose between them and your friends.'good luck!

It depends on the kiss! You can kiss a friend, and it's OK. If you put more into it than friendship - you're in trouble. I guess you've gotta make up your mind, how much do you value your "friendship" with the other guy? Can you tell you're ex fiance that it's over??

Ive been dating my boyfriend for a year and i love him very much but a couple of months ago i ended up kissing another guy which happens to be one of my bestest friend. I did tell my man that i did that and he got really mad of course but eventually he got over it and a couple months after that all happened he asked me to marry him.Then tonight the guy that i "kissed/my best friend" asked me to go for coffee i said sure ,but my boyfriend doesnt want me aroud him at all.So we went for coffee and my boyfriend found me and him out for coffee and he dummped me took the ring back and then left to another town for a week with his best friend which is a girl.I dont know what to do he is the man i want to spend the rest of my life with and i know he feels that way to but is it wrong that he doesnt want me and the guy i kissed to be freinds?is it wrong that i had coffee with him?is it wrong to just drop my friendship with him because i kissed him once and my man is telling me to choose him or my friend.im so confused......