What is she tryin to do?

This girl from the next town over contacted me on FB and thought i was cute. Never met her before, and she gave me her number to text her. I texted her a bit and she started texting me a whole lot. Now we text about all day every day.

We flirt around a little bit. But i try to flirt a good amount and she doesn't always seem to notice. We talk about seeing each other alot. Seems like she wants to spend some time with me. She is at school now so I cant see her. We met once for a few min, she came over and wanted to see me. I left a good impression because she wanted to see me again. But here is where it gets weird.

She gets really annoyed when i dont talk to her or stop talking to her. I actually didnt talk to her for like a day and she yelled at me over a text about it. But the worst part is, she doesn't really make conversation. She usually just sends small one or two word texts. Then when i try to learn more about her, or talk to her about me, she kinda changes the subject. I know nothing about this girl! i need to learn more if i am going to get anywhere right?

Long story short, she texts me alot about nothing, doesnt seem to really want to open up. Any ideas whats going on here?

Edited by H0rn3t920

Yeah, she wants your attention. She is what is known as a attention whore. These people are scum. Advise you to run as far away as possible from this one.