does size matter

Horny

Size definitely does matter. If the boat is a small craft and it twists and turns all night long, who will know it's there? I probably wouldn't. I think size is veeerrryyy important!!!!!

Size helps but it's the motion in the ocean that really counts

Guys are always so concerned about "Does size matter? " Girls aren't like that, there not sitting there examining, going " LOOK AT THAT!!!!!! "

Size dosen't matter....its what yah do with it that counts. Put your mind at ease!

Dani G

Guys are always so concerned about "Does size matter? " Girls aren't like that, there not sitting there examining, going " LOOK AT THAT!!!!!! "

Size dosen't matter....its what yah do with it that counts. Put your mind at ease! LISTEN SIZE IS NOT WHAT IS INPORTANT, EXPECIALLY IF YOURE AS GOOD AS ME!!!!!!!

Very true. If a guy in 'smaller than desired' and feels inadequate because of this, then he should learn for tricks to do whatever is necessary. Most women don't orgasm from penetration alone anyway. handy work is much more important.

Size dosen't matter....its what yah do with it that counts. Put your mind at ease! Dani G

Can anyone tell me does size

matter

A very interesting question, dear Horny:

"Does size matter?"

The simple answer to this question is this:

"Does size matter to you?"

Think about it.

Regards,

LoveAngel

yes size matters!!!

I can't sleep with anyone who's penis is not

up to my expectations.

It would have an effect on the relationship especially if he talks big and boast about how he is in bed

wouldn't you agree lady/ladies somebody, guys

SIZE IS ALL!! I've been with 73 men and I have concluded that it really is the size that counts. I was with a guy just last night and he had a 9" penis. It was great from any position. He proved my hypothesis right. The motion in the ocean does count but size does more. SIZE IS ALL!!

SIZE IS ALL!! I've been with

73 men and I have concluded that it really is the size that counts.

73 men? It doesn't sound like size is your problem. Perhaps it's something that matters to you. Seems rather shallow doesn't it? And it doesn't exactly sound as if you've been completely satisfied despite all your "pleasures"....

LoveAngel

• 2 weeks later...
Very true. If a guy in 'smaller than desired' and feels inadequate because of this, then he should learn for tricks to do whatever is necessary. Most women don't orgasm from penetration alone anyway. handy work is much more important.

Charly: Your response that size does not matter is not 100 percent correct. It may not be all that important however, I've concluded over an extended period of time that the approach to good sex, and a long great relationship is (exotic) discussion, using all the "tools" available, and response to your partners desires. I remember a savy mature beatiful women once said, " a way to the best long relationship is to find a man who is good and enjoys giving great oral sex". enough said.

There's nothing to worry about. Size do not matter. Theres a trick that I learned a long time ago close your eyes and tighten up feels like the real thing try it!!!!!!