What does she want?

I had asked a girl out a little over a week ago, and at the time she said she needs to think about it. So I didn't bring it up again, we went out a few times, saw a concert. In general I thought we had a pretty good time. I got this e-mail yesterday and when I went over to her house to see if she was alright, she was her usual cheery stuff. She suggested we go out and do something sometime this week, which I agreed. Going to call her later today about it. This has left me confused though, does she just want to be friends, is she playing hard to get? Trying to pose a challenge to keep me interested. Is she just toying with me to get some sick pleasure? Some other stuff which I find odd is she keeps trying to impress me with different things, she dresses up to a point where its almost an extreme for just little things ala movies, dinner, etc, or she will start up a conversation in something I have shown interest in even though she mentioned before she hated it and act like she has liked it all along. I don't even know anymore. Anyone have a light that they can shine on my path. I really need it.

The email is below

-------------------------------------------------

I HAVE been thinking about your question, and I feel like I owe you an answer. In truth I don't believe I can answer that now. I can't say no because I hardly even know you. I can't say yes because of reasons I can't disclose.

When it comes down to it, I am not really in want of a boyfriend. There are alot of reasons. I hate public displays of affection, both when I see it and when people try to do it to me. I don't really like being touched, I despise being around people, I have my reasons. To say the least, I have grown cold for people emotionally wise. It is worse than even you can imagine, I think. I'm sorry, but I personally don't think you'd find going out with me to be a very "pleasant" experience.

It sounds like she may be interested in you, but is scared of something, which would be the reasons she wouldn't tell you. If she didn't like you at all she wouldn't bother to look extra nice for you and be "cheery" to you, you would probably know if she wasn't interested.

Since you just asked her out a week ago, give it some time, she may want to get to know you better. She may also think that things just won't work for you two in the longrun, although she may be attracted to you. Give it time, don't push her too much. You sound like a really sweet guy. If she doesn't respond soon, go find someone else.

I had asked a girl out a little over a week ago, and at the time she said she needs to think about it. So I didn't bring it up again, we went out a few times, saw a concert. In general I thought we had a pretty good time. I got this e-mail yesterday and when I went over to her house to see if she was alright, she was her usual cheery stuff. She suggested we go out and do something sometime this week, which I agreed. Going to call her later today about it. This has left me confused though, does she just want to be friends, is she playing hard to get? Trying to pose a challenge to keep me interested. Is she just toying with me to get some sick pleasure? Some other stuff which I find odd is she keeps trying to impress me with different things, she dresses up to a point where its almost an extreme for just little things ala movies, dinner, etc, or she will start up a conversation in something I have shown interest in even though she mentioned before she hated it and act like she has liked it all along. I don't even know anymore. Anyone have a light that they can shine on my path. I really need it. The email is below -------------------------------------------------

I HAVE been thinking about your question, and I feel like I owe you an answer. In truth I don't believe I can answer that now. I can't say no because I hardly even know you. I can't say yes because of reasons I can't disclose. When it comes down to it, I am not really in want of a boyfriend. There are alot of reasons. I hate public displays of affection, both when I see it and when people try to do it to me. I don't really like being touched, I despise being around people, I have my reasons. To say the least, I have grown cold for people emotionally wise. It is worse than even you can imagine, I think. I'm sorry, but I personally don't think you'd find going out with me to be a very "pleasant" experience.

billy the kid

hey Chris stick to baseball, basketball, tennis, and any other games you like to play except this one, I promise you won't enjoy it..from what you say it sounds like she only wants to be friends, so if you can handle that you might have a friend for life.. other wise prepare your heart..

I had asked a girl out a little over a week ago, and at the time she said she needs to think about it. So I didn't bring it up again, we went out a few times, saw a concert. In general I thought we had a pretty good time. I got this e-mail yesterday and when I went over to her house to see if she was alright, she was her usual cheery stuff. She suggested we go out and do something sometime this week, which I agreed. Going to call her later today about it. This has left me confused though, does she just want to be friends, is she playing hard to get? Trying to pose a challenge to keep me interested. Is she just toying with me to get some sick pleasure? Some other stuff which I find odd is she keeps trying to impress me with different things, she dresses up to a point where its almost an extreme for just little things ala movies, dinner, etc, or she will start up a conversation in something I have shown interest in even though she mentioned before she hated it and act like she has liked it all along. I don't even know anymore. Anyone have a light that they can shine on my path. I really need it. The email is below -------------------------------------------------

I HAVE been thinking about your question, and I feel like I owe you an answer. In truth I don't believe I can answer that now. I can't say no because I hardly even know you. I can't say yes because of reasons I can't disclose. When it comes down to it, I am not really in want of a boyfriend. There are alot of reasons. I hate public displays of affection, both when I see it and when people try to do it to me. I don't really like being touched, I despise being around people, I have my reasons. To say the least, I have grown cold for people emotionally wise. It is worse than even you can imagine, I think. I'm sorry, but I personally don't think you'd find going out with me to be a very "pleasant" experience.

Listen, she does not know what she wants, when she says she is emotinally cold,,,come on man!!!! Move on, find some sweety who will fall in LOVE with you and you can "display your affection for her" anywhere you wish!!!

I just don't like girls like her! Leave it alone

Forget this girl.

My take is that she has someone else in mind. Don't be surprised if you see her out with a date in a week or two.

And don't take this kind of mail so literally. What is said between the lines is far more important.

Also, don't be shocked if she starts showing signs of being pregnant in a month or two. She leaves all the possibilities to the imagination. She is quite keen with her words and behavior. Devilishly coy.

This lass has some serious problems you don't need.

magicklady

I know I am getting in on this conversation late.. RUN RUN very very fast and don't look back! This girl has some MAJOR problems that you don't want to get in the middle of. I hope you think about this long and hard before you go out.. That e-mail gave me chills, she sounds like someone who is manic depressive or something. Why would you want to go out with someone who doesn't like to be touched anyway? What fun is that and are you prepaired to deal with the mood swings you have described, by her talking about things she doesn't like and dressing to the hilt.. then telling you she doesn't want to go out... Just leave her alone....