Friend or more??

Hey guys... recently i've been experiencing some really confusing feelings. Ok me and this guy were friends..talk a few times a week hang out sometimes always supported eachother etc...but I recently hung out with him twice once on week and another time another week....the first time he was acting really weird towards me like hugging me, kissing me, holding my hand in public etc., which he's never done. I expressed to him that if we are going to stay friends that we can't do that cause itll cause confusion and after saying that he kind of distanced himself..I saw him the following week and he didn't do it but he bought another girl to the house..which kind of made me a lil jealous but I didnt say anything, but the whole time she was there he was outside with me making sure I was ok and hugging me and stuff...so here lately he's been checking on me,saying things like he's good cuz im good, and has been really caring towards me and very understanding when I catch a atttitude or accidentally takes things out on him..he always responds to my texts and answers the phone when I call...on the first ring the majority of the time...he even tells me what he's about to do before he does it and tells me everything that he has done without me having to ask him and told me that he'll be here for me and support me through whatever..which he's already proved..and when I share with him things he does that makes me upset he doesn't do them anymore and tries his hardest to make sure we're ok...he's a wonderful guy and I wouldn't mind dating him but does he like me more than a friend? If so how can I share that I have feelings for him? are we friends or more?? HELP!!.....

Edited by Patient

Men almost never go out of their way to befriend women unless they are attracted to them. Almost never. And this is particularly true of younger men. I don't know you, and I don't know this guy, but I feel I can tell you with confidence that if he wasn't already thinking about some kind of relationship with you, he wouldn't be making all this effort to be your friend. If that is what you want with him, you're halfway there.

DreamerGirl27
Men almost never go out of their way to befriend women unless they are attracted to them. Almost never. And this is particularly true of younger men. I don't know you, and I don't know this guy, but I feel I can tell you with confidence that if he wasn't already thinking about some kind of relationship with you, he wouldn't be making all this effort to be your friend. If that is what you want with him, you're halfway there.

If that is the case, what is the deal with my guy then? (See my thread "Heartbroken") I am good friends with a guy I met in school who told me he flat out doesn't like me like that, yet continues to keep in contact with me.

OP, I'd say he likes you, but I thought my friend liked me and I was wrong. I don't get guys, so I'm not a good person to give advice. I've been in some funky/odd situations with guys. I don't understand a one of 'em. If he doesn't like you, I can say that he is leading you on, though.