What do I do from here?

Sorry this might tend to be a little long.

Me and my girlfriend have been going out for 2 months and a half. Today we had somewhat of a fight, just minus the yelling. I have liked her ever since January of last year, we had went on a date then but she didn't have the same feelings for me so nothing happened. Before I had liked her she was trying to maintain good friendship with one of my friends (me and him are not super close but still considered friends I suppose).

The month before I had started liking her so in December, I had told her how this friend wasn't the nicest guy and that he told me he didn't care much about the friendship and would prefer to just use her. She believed me and got pissed at him and didn't talk to him for about 2 months. Once they started talking to again, he had actual feelings for her by then and he got her to believe that he wasn't very bad after all. Now she knew that I liked her all this time but she decided to go off with him and they decided to do friends with benefits from last spring till this fall. (The friend with benefits didn't go as far as sex but there was enough to it to bother me)

There are 2 problems with this story, the first is that she blames me for ruining their friendship (they tend to fight alot now) because of what I told her in December even if it was the truth and the second thing is that this friends with benefits thing she did bothers me sooooo much, it drives me crazy.

The reason it bothers me is because I feel jealous that she did that with him when I liked her all this time (even though she's with me now, I feel like I wasn't and ain't good enough because of back then). I told her truthfully that I find the idea of her and him doing that to be disgusting and bothering. She started to like me in december of this year and we've been dating since then.. so after the friends with benefits. She is now pissed at me because she thinks I'm the reason she has a bad friendship with this guy and she is pissed that I don't like her friends with benefits and that I said I find it disgusting. She says I shouldn't be bothered by it because it happened in the past and doesn't matter anymore.

I feel I have the right to be bothered by this. Normally I would let it go but given the circumstances of how I liked her while she did this, I find it hard to deal with. What do I do from here? What do I tell her? And how do I cope with the friends with benefits past?