What is going on here ??

Hi !

This seems to be a common story but it is confusing me quite a lot. He uses to work with me and we always get along well but we were not so close either. I do not why we start we get closer during the last weeks. Maybe because he is having issues and he needs a friend. He is looking for me, chatting all day long and teasing and so .. he tells me all the time i am sweet, i am cute and pretty. We went out twice last week (one of them a dinner which last five hours) and he is smiling and looking at me, laughing and really paying attention to what i am saying. He is making some physical contact all the time, touching my arm, my shoulder, my face .. but i do not know him that well to say if he behaves this way with everyone. All right, if he was a different guy i could say that he has some interest buy he has a girlfriend and he is living with her !! He openly talks about her but something does not seem right ... or perhaps i am just reading too much here ? We are not living in the same town so we see each other just once in a while.

I am confusing about what he wants .. keep himself entertained ? sleep with me ? Thanks all for reading and giving some advise !

Edited by amythan
  • Author

The thing is .. he makes me smile. All the time. But I am afraid of misunderstand the signals and make a fool of myself. Anyway he has a girlfriend so perhaps a bad idea anyway.

this guy seems like trouble. Even if he is interested, you don't want to end up being the "other woman" and if he leaves his GF for you, how can you be sure he wont do the same to you?