will he come back?

Brook

Well, I was with a guy about 2 months and then i found out from one of his friends that he just wanted to ##### me. So i dumped him without asking him the truth and now hes a really big ashole to me.And i guess that his friend lird to me because he wanted me and now i am trying to apolige to my man for dumping him and all hes got to say is ##### off bitch. what should i do?

Is a two month relationship worth this much trouble? It doesn't sound like this guy was all that committed, which is understandable given the short-term nature. Use this as a learning experience and move on to improve future relationships.

Phil Stojanik
Well, I was with a guy about 2 months and then i found out from one of his friends that he just wanted to ##### me. So i dumped him without asking him the truth and now hes a really big ashole to me.And i guess that his friend lird to me because he wanted me and now i am trying to apolige to my man for dumping him and all hes got to say is ##### off bitch. what should i do?

Frankly, you made a mistake by dumping the guy before you heard his side of the story. Never listen to what others tell you about your relationship. It is always best to find out firsthand. But...what's done is done. Where do you go from here? Here's my 2 cents worth. If he is not willing to listen to you now then he was not likely the guy for you (or anyone else for that matter). If he really wants to be with you then he would not be giving you the brush-off now. As painful as it may be, forget this one and learn from the experience. Move on and try not to make the same mistake next time.

I wish you luck...

P.S. I guess the answer to your more serious question..."Will he come back?"...is no. If he is showing any reluctance at all to 'forgive and forget' then you have the wrong kind of guy in your sights.

As a guy who's 'been there and done that'...that's my opinion.

Why do you even want to get together with a guy who talks in that language?

I seriously think that his friend WAS telling the truth considering the way "your man" is acting.

My advice to you is to value yourself more and get on with your life.

Girl that's what all guys want at first. It's also your mind, eyes, and hair... But it's your beautiful body that guys want to get at at first. (you're snarter than thatm, you know how guys are)

HOWEVER, you should've waited before dumping him. He's was already with you for two months. In just a little more time the truth would've came from him... If he stuck by your side through thick and thin, and really became your bestfriend instead of bestfu##, then he'd be a keeper...For one thing, never trust his best friend-you know he wanted you b/c before a guy gets with you, he asks his friends if she is worthy.

Also, if he heard you story, and that's all he can say, tell him exactly waht he told you!!!

okay, you got screwed here. The problem is do you know for sure that he wanted to date you for more than sex???? Chances are that IS all that he wanted, and since, by dumping him, you've let him know you're not going to sleep with him, so he won't talk to you because he knows he's not going to get any. My advice is to give up on him. Okay, you're probably going to obcess over him because now he's a challenge, but even if you did get nback together with him, there would be no trust. Give up, and find a new man. trust me, I've been there. please listen to me. if you obcess over this guy, you're only going to hurt yourself, and no guy is worth it. believe me.