The bad boys who can be cocky bastards, have the most sarcastic sense of humor, and holds no shady background..... are definately THE most sexiest bad boys..... however.... when i date a bad boy and come to realize its merely the sexual attraction im after and get seduced in.... i tend to ride to it for all its worth (no pun) and jump off at the first red flag..... my bad boy relationships have never last for more than 4 months.... but worth all 4 of those months..... :love:

Originally posted by lostforwords

The bad boys who can be cocky bastards, have the most sarcastic sense of humor, and holds no shady background..... are definately THE most sexiest bad boys..... however.... when i date a bad boy and come to realize its merely the sexual attraction im after and get seduced in.... i tend to ride to it for all its worth (no pun) and jump off at the first red flag..... my bad boy relationships have never last for more than 4 months.... but worth all 4 of those months..... :love:

HAH!!!

Lost -

I knew I could count on you!!! I got your back anyday! Just call and I'm there!!!

~V

• Author

The bad boys who can be cocky bastards, have the most sarcastic sense of humor, and holds no shady background..... are definately THE most sexiest bad boys..... however.... when i date a bad boy and come to realize its merely the sexual attraction im after and get seduced in.... i tend to ride to it for all its worth (no pun) and jump off at the first red flag..... my bad boy relationships have never last for more than 4 months.... but worth all 4 of those months.....

ah yes, but 4 months is never enough bliss. i deserve more than that and will not settle for less. and lostforwords u deserve this as well. so go for it, because those other ones don't deserve the time of day from u. yes - they may be fun for awhile, but in truth they don't deserve this fun from u. shine girl. shine past the bad boy. come shine in our fort. we have so much light to share! women r too radiant for anything that dulls. luvz ;)

Originally posted by silk_sword

ah yes, but 4 months is never enough bliss. i deserve more than that and will not settle for less. and lostforwords u deserve this as well. so go for it, because those other ones don't deserve the time of day from u. yes - they may be fun for awhile, but in truth they don't deserve this fun from u. shine girl. shine past the bad boy. come shine in our fort. we have so much light to share! women r too radiant for anything that dulls. luvz ;)

Don't you dare try and corrupt her, silk! :bunny: You'll be sorry! :laugh:

~V

• Author

Lost -

I knew I could count on you!!! I got your back anyday! Just call and I'm there!!!

u have her back if u let her soar in the heavens where she belongs. so don't take her down with the idea of a male's society.

Originally posted by silk_sword

u have her back if u let her soar in the heavens where she belongs.

Now that's just sappy and gay! Blech!!! :sick::sick:

~V

• Author

Now that's just sappy and gay!

and u absolutely adore it!! :p (the cute things r your weakness sir)