For the Females ,,My ex girlfriend is now my friend or is she ??

My ex is sort of unsatisfied with her new relationship. 8 months in, She is telling me about all the problems with her new guy. She is seing him differently since she has been with him

She has told me She cant see me 100 % out of her life . She and I have seen eachother twice in the last month. We are going somewhere together this weekend , but she is not telling her boyfriend what she is doing.. She said I dont care what he thinks. We talk and she made a friend requested I friend her on facebook in March

She has told me she has started to miss me alittle. With a little of I dont want to lead you on . She I am well aware that she is keeping me close because she needs someone, maybe . From a womans perspective could this be turning into her realizing psychologicaly she still wants me .

since no women has posted ill post. why not try a 3 way relationship so you could be with her and he will be to .so she dont feal like shes bieng pulled apart.

• Author

Hey this isnt a bull s*#$ question , Only females please even though I may not get too many responses , thanks.....

LucreziaBorgia

She may still want you, but be careful - that doesn't mean she will break up with her boyfriend. Only that she will cheat on him with you.

She is getting what she wants with you, without having to do or be more to you than she already is. In other words, she is making it clear that her affection for you has limits and you are rolling over and accepting those limits.

Honestly, I'd tell her that you have no intention of sneaking around. As soon as you do, you may as well just lay right down and stamp 'welcome' on your belly.

If you want more, expect more, demand it and never settle for less.

If you settle for less, then that is what you get: LESS.

Hey this isnt a bull s*#$ question , Only females please even though I may not get too many responses , thanks.....

im only gonna post this last time i wasnt treating you question like bull S***. i just stated a posability that i thought would fix your problem. i wasnt stating you 3 sleap together but to form a relationship to share her as your doing right know but theres cheating going on and thats not right .for the man.

and the way you got mad just for a man trying to help .and your screwing around with a mans girl.i see you see men as a threat to either you or your mate why i dont know but where all not that bad.i know a few lesbians that hate men because there dad used to spank theme.i think there was molestation in the mix but they wouldnt say and i didnt want to pry.

If you want more, expect more, demand it and never settle for less.

If you settle for less, then that is what you get: LESS.

I think this is the best advice when dealing with a woman that doesn't want you, but also doesn't want to leave you alone.

Think real hard about whether or not you want to be the BBBF.

(back-burner boyfriend)

I see nothing good coming out of this situation....just a lot of hurt feelings for you--and her bf , if he finds out.

If she'll trash-talk her bf to you, she may very well end up doing the same thing to you, if you guys get back together.

I suspect she's "monkey-branching"----making sure there's another branch to grab onto before she lets go of the one she's holding onto.

She says " I miss you.".........then she says "but I don't want to lead you on..."

That's nothing but head games. I would flat-out tell her, "contact me when you're single again, but I'm not interested in being the person you complain about your current relationship to...."

IMO, I think it's kind of disrespectful to you , for her to expect that you even want to hear anything about her relationship with someone else.I don't think she's taken the time to consider how that makes you feel. i think she's only thinking about her own needs.

My advice is to proceed with extreme caution, if you're going to maintain contact with her. Guard your heart.

(BTW, I am a woman...I know from experience that a lot of women operate the way I mentioned)

She is keeping you on the back burner in case things with this guy don't work out. If you ultimately are interested in getting back together if she wants to, then throw that out there: "Hey, ex-bf--I've been getting some mixed signals from you. Just so you know, if you wanted to get back together, I might possibly be interested. I'm going to back off for awhile. Good luck with your current bf, and call me if circumstances change."

Then don't go out with her as "friends". She doesn't want you as a friend. She wants a back-up boyfriend.

• Author
im only gonna post this last time i wasnt treating you question like bull S***. i just stated a posability that i thought would fix your problem. i wasnt stating you 3 sleap together but to form a relationship to share her as your doing right know but theres cheating going on and thats not right .for the man.

and the way you got mad just for a man trying to help .and your screwing around with a mans girl.i see you see men as a threat to either you or your mate why i dont know but where all not that bad.i know a few lesbians that hate men because there dad used to spank theme.i think there was molestation in the mix but they wouldnt say and i didnt want to pry.

Hey its o.K bro ...I didnt post the whole history of whats going on .

My ex is crazy .