What Am I Supposed to Do?

So anyone who has read my posts kinda knows my story. I've been in a FWB relationship for a little over a year now and somewhere along the line fell in love with the guy. He is currently with another girl right now and I have managed to not see him for 6 weeks now. What I haven't been able to do though is stop talking to him. Every time I try, I fail. I tell myself I won't answer his calls or texts, but I do. I just kinda figured that if he didn't care about me and was unable to see me after this long he would kinda just stop contact, but he hasn't. Can someone please tell me why. It would be so much easier if he just didn't contact me. Is he just keeping me on the sidelines for a rainy day? Does he really care about me even a little? I just don't have the heart to ignore him but its breaking my heart to talk to him knowing he is with the other girl. I just keep thinking why is he with her if he still wants me? If he was completely happy with her then what would he need me for? So many questions, so little answers.

So anyone who has read my posts kinda knows my story. I've been in a FWB relationship for a little over a year now and somewhere along the line fell in love with the guy. He is currently with another girl right now and I have managed to not see him for 6 weeks now. What I haven't been able to do though is stop talking to him. Every time I try, I fail. I tell myself I won't answer his calls or texts, but I do. I just kinda figured that if he didn't care about me and was unable to see me after this long he would kinda just stop contact, but he hasn't. Can someone please tell me why. It would be so much easier if he just didn't contact me. Is he just keeping me on the sidelines for a rainy day? Does he really care about me even a little? I just don't have the heart to ignore him but its breaking my heart to talk to him knowing he is with the other girl. I just keep thinking why is he with her if he still wants me? If he was completely happy with her then what would he need me for? So many questions, so little answers.

I went about a month with no texting, talking, or seeing my FWB until he caved. He hasn't stopped contact with you because he wants to keep you on the hook, he wants a "fall-back" girl so to speak. He might care for you a little, but he cares for himself more, and that's all that really matters. The guy that is completely happy with the GF and still wants you is what you call a "cake-eater." He is having his cake and eating it too. Mine's a "cake-eater" as well.