Rejected for FWB

mustangsally

Long story short, this ex is my most serious relationship thus far. We broke up about a year and a half ago because it just wasn't the right timing. It was mutual. He was more about timing, I was more about timing and confused about him as a person and how we fit together. He was kind of an ass about something really serious, so I cut him out of my life for a good year. Finally, I forgave him and we ended up in the same city, although that wasn't supposed to happen (I hadn't really ever planned on moving back).

I basically had to chase him down to hang out with me and he got really offended when I said I was chasing him down. He claims he's just super busy.

So we finally hung out for the first time in well over a year and there was definitely tons of chemistry. I was very attracted to him and a little confused. But the more I thought about it, the more I didn't want to be a part of his unreliability, being second fiddle to his career, etc., etc.

But we did have great sex. I haven't had sex with anyone since we broke up, so since I'm attracted to him, but don't want to deal with his BS, I thought FWB would be a good solution.

So I approached him about it. He took a long time to answer and I apologized saying I had made things awkward. He said I hadn't, he just had to think about it. Ultimately, he said that he didn't think it was a good idea, although he admits there is a lot of chemistry between us still and he's attracted to me.

I feel like a right tool now...ugh....:p

Disintegration

Wow that's a first. I don't think I've ever heard a guy turn down sex with no strings attached. Sorry he declined, he must have a lot going on right now, but maybe if he has time to absorb it, he may just change his mind. Very interesting indeed.