personality

In all my past relationships love seemed to come naturally however in recent years it has gotten more difficult. I don't know why, maybe its because of painful and bitter relationships has made me critical. My personality needs work, I'm too serious and not funny. I can't seem to attract a woman - its been almost 5 yrs now. Its hard for me to act like someone else because its not me. What should I do?

Life does have a way of wearing us down sometimes. You have to stay positive and keep looking forward to better things.

Be yourself, make yourself available, date, ask your friends to introduce you to people, etc. You will find the right lady for you.

Reading between the lines, it sounds like you have a low grade depression that is taking a lot of joy out of life. My bet is that you are under some stress as well. Work on the depression and remove some of the stresses and you will laugh and play more, with or without a companion.

billy the kid

try to meet Tony..

In all my past relationships love seemed to come naturally however in recent years it has gotten more difficult. I don't know why, maybe its because of painful and bitter relationships has made me critical. My personality needs work, I'm too serious and not funny. I can't seem to attract a woman - its been almost 5 yrs now. Its hard for me to act like someone else because its not me. What should I do?
Tony? Is she a woman?

Tony is a MALE....the male Tony is spelled with a "Y" at the end.

Toni would be a FEMALE...the female Toni has got an "i" at the end.