Mothers day gift?

ok,

Mothers day is upon us and I was wondering if I should get a gift for my STBX despite all the crap she has put me through. Maybe just a picture frame of her and the kids or yellow flowers. I'm not doig it to get her back but more to make me feel better about myself. She still is the mother of my children. I don't ever plan on getting her any gifts for the other holidays (Christmas Bday etc.) but this is mothers day. What do you all think?

Peaceful Guy
Give the kiddo's the opportunity to buy/make gifts too.

yeah, that's a really good one.. take the kids to pick stuff out for her and foot the bill.. that's real sweet and keeps things within the boundaries of your current relationship/situation.. also, a little gift from you to thank her for being the mother of your children wouldn't hurt either.. :cool:

Yes, A great idea! .. and I like both other ideas as well: a framed picture of the children (a picture with just her and the children might make her feel sad?). You can maybe snap a picture of them, and have it printed out to an 8 x 10.. and framed. And I like the other idea of getting the children involved with creations.. Give her both?

hopesndreams

Still in limbo huh?

When she gets the gift from you, she won't see your reasoning behind it. She will only see that she still has you on that string.