i can't believe am in the friend zone with this girl..

alerta420

ok .. i met this girl like 3 weeks ago .. she is my best (girl) friend friend .... and one night my friend brought her with her .. we hung out she is very cool (and hot) i could tell she liked me .. anyway we had a good time .. but i dint ask for her phonenumber or anything (don't ask why: p) but as soon as i got home that night, she had added me on facebook .. and she talked to me immidietly .. she ask for my msn and we start talking via net. ... we where flirting alot no doubt .. then one time she was telling something like "where gona be very good friends where gona hung out allot" and becoz i din't want to bs her .. i told her that i don't see her only as a friend .. then she told me that she thought of doing something with me but that she really likes me (as a person) and when the sexual stuff gets in the way everything gets ****ed up .... i dint push it at all .. and i said to her that if that's what you want then cool we an be friends ... and we still talk allot .. and still flirting .. but i get the feeling that she's avoiding going out with me in person .. we always talk via net ... i like her allot .. any advise will be appreciated thnx +

Ask her out on a date.

If yes, enjoy the date.

If no, black hole. Move on. Anything further from her is a self-serving ego boost.

There is no middle ground. Don't pretend there is. The only person who will hurt is you. Good luck :)

Clearly show your intentions by touching her, guiding her, putting yourself in her physical space. Be deliberate. Whatever you *choose* to do, do it deliberately and confidently. If she rebuffs your approach, smile. Flirt a little. Make sure there is no doubt in her mind what your intentions are. Romance is about feeling desired and desirable.

If she gives you any clearly negative signs, like pushing you away, or saying "I don't think of you like that" or similar, again, smile. Then, after the date is over, move on to the next lady. Do not ever talk to her again proactively. She rejected you and does not deserve one minute of your time or attention.

Good luck :)