I'm back

ToShyToTellMyNick

ToShyToTellMyNick

So... I'm back and full of troubles. My situation is kinda REALLY fu**ed up so I'll try to explain it as best as I can as it flows out of my mind. BTW I can't give out much data or I'll risk myself to be discovered by her (or anyone else).. and then I'll be in a world of sh*t. That said let's get to business:

There's this girl and I don't know why but I like her... (sounds cheesy right?) the thing is that she's not really like uhmm beautiful. But I like her on a different way. Anyway the problem is that she's the only one that makes me feel insecure about myself. We don't talk much... In fact we're starting to talk more often now. But I don't know really... I think she's a lot like me (On her personality) and that makes me like her even more! And I think she's knida on to me (at least she's interested) But as I said the problem is that I'm not sure. And I've never felt like this before. And the problem doesn't ends there.. oh no... The worst part is that I can't make a mistake here or I'll be REALLY screwed. I can't explain exactly the context but let's say it's like getting fired from work or something like that.

So... What can I do to be sure? Any flirting tips? anything? Damn it! I file like a 10 year old asking such stupid things, but she makes me feel like that. Otherwise I wouldn't be here.

P.S: Srry about the cursing and my bad english. Thx =)

Peaceful Guy

So... What can I do to be sure? Any flirting tips? anything?

walk right up to her and say.. hey babe, talk a walk on the wild side!

i have honestly NO clue what the situation is here.. i mean.. none! "she" could be a goat at the farm that you work at from what you wrote! :laugh: i dunno man, if you're really crushing that hard.. my best advice is to enjoy it, be cool, and see what happens..

hey goat, i know we haven't talked in a while.. ive missed you goat.. a love like ours.. :laugh: im sorry! :laugh:

Peaceful Guy

There's this girl and I don't know why but I like her... (sounds cheesy right?) the thing is that she's not really like uhmm beautiful. But I like her on a different way. Anyway the problem is that she's the only one that makes me feel insecure about myself. We don't talk much... In fact we're starting to talk more often now. But I don't know really... I think she's a lot like me (On her personality) and that makes me like her even more! And I think she's knida on to me (at least she's interested) But as I said the problem is that I'm not sure.

just enjoy it..

• Author
ToShyToTellMyNick

Oh no! You know about the Goat? Then I have been compromised! Abort mission, I repeat: Abort mission!

Nah but in all seriousness I can't **** up or I'll be DEAD =/

• Author
ToShyToTellMyNick

That's the problem... asking her out. if I ask her out and veryone else on let's say my "enviroment" finds out... thats it.. I'm dead. And even if I don't care about that I'm still not sure that she's interested on me. So I guess I'll just wait... try to have some more small talk and see what happens. What do u guys think?

I think you give men everywhere a bad name. Pull your testicles out of your purse and ask her out already.

The attitude of "If I screw up I'm dead" is just an excuse for being a coward. Believe me, she can see this and it makes you look like a spineless jellyfish.

• Author
ToShyToTellMyNick

Ok... I'll give it a try. Even tough I don't know her that much. Besides how difficult can it be to ask a Goat out on a date (? =P