One night stand with a friend i had feelings for..

I have a crush on this girl before we became good friends. I began to develop feelings for her but she is in loved with another guy that's why i did not court her nor offer anything more than friendship. I then met another girl who i fell in loved with. After more than a year of relationship, we broke up.I decided to ask some friends for a drink and that girl also came. She was the same sweet friend who cares for me when I have problems. Nothing special about it. I got drunk that night that I ended up leaving my personal things while she brought them for me and drove me home to my apartment. I was so drunk that i got this guts to kiss her. She kissed me back and even I was so drunk that night and even until now i can still remember her lips and its taste. We ended up in bed alright and the following day when i woke up she was gone. I called her to see how she was and she never acted strange until i asked her about what happened that night.She told me to forget about it and stay being friends. She even told me that i should not expect anything more than that.I have been calling her and sending her messages but have not replied to any of those. She is avoiding me alright. I have been missing her for over a month now and she hasnt done anything to communicate with me. Ive been thinking about her so much. I am serious about this girl. What will i do?

Edited by rjsam

Unfortunately, this woman has made it very clear she's not intertested and you're going to have to leave it at that. Shame on her for sleeping with you and confusing things.