I am in love with a friend

I got a crush with this girl the first time I met her. We became good friends after months and we shared a lot of things. There are times that we slept on the same bed, (not intimate),cuddle each other, kiss on cheeks, hold hands, hug each other and cried on each others lap. I did not pursue with my feelings since she is in love with another guy. After a year I met a girl and fell in loved with her. We broke up after 1 and a half years. I decided to asked friends for a couple of drink and my friend came too. I got so drunk that she took cae of my things that night and drove me home to my apartment. I was so drunk that i got this guts to kiss her. And to my surprise, she kissed me back and we ended up making love in bed. The next day i woke up she was gone. I called her to see if she was fine and she sounded the same friend that she was. I started confronting her about what happened and she told me to forget about it and just continue being friends. She even told me not to expect anything. The next time we met, she was cold and awkward. I dont know how to handle things now. I love her and i want her to know that. I want to know my stand but I dont wanna push her the issue. What can i do nw?

Your friend is clearly not interested. She shared a drunken kiss with you, and now regrets it. Leave this woman alone. Or, at least, stop cuddling in bed with her. It sounds like the romance you'd isn't going to happen. Time to set some boundries.

• Author
Your friend is clearly not interested. She shared a drunken kiss with you, and now regrets it. Leave this woman alone. Or, at least, stop cuddling in bed with her. It sounds like the romance you'd isn't going to happen. Time to set some boundries.

Thanks for replying. I am just wondering why she had to that. I am very upset.

sweethearttx
Thanks for replying. I am just wondering why she had to that. I am very upset.

Well...you know, sometimes people get caught up in the moment. And then when their head clears later, they realize they did something they probably shouldn't have done. It sucks, for sure. :( And I'm sure it has to hurt.

I think the good lesson to learn from stuff like this is: even if you really REALLY want to have sex, don't do it until you know where you stand with another person. EVERYONE expects something after sex. Some people expect to just brush it off, some people expect it to be the start of something real. You need to figure that out BEFORE you sleep with someone. Then you can avoid that sort of hurt and confusion in the future.

• Author
Well...you know, sometimes people get caught up in the moment. And then when their head clears later, they realize they did something they probably shouldn't have done. It sucks, for sure. :( And I'm sure it has to hurt.

I think the good lesson to learn from stuff like this is: even if you really REALLY want to have sex, don't do it until you know where you stand with another person. EVERYONE expects something after sex. Some people expect to just brush it off, some people expect it to be the start of something real. You need to figure that out BEFORE you sleep with someone. Then you can avoid that sort of hurt and confusion in the future.

I havent talked to her for awhile now. And she hasnt done any move to communicate with me either. I miss her so much.