just can't decide

I am a country boy that is home on vacation .I have met up with alot of old friends and all of them seem very happy.They are all getting married and or settling down . I feel that I should do like wise,but my current job permits me to do so. My sister and brothers are married with kids ,I come from a large family .I keep getting hasseled by my folks to do like wise .The women that I have met thus far do not want to get hitched because they are career orientated or are afraid to move to a different province. I am certain that one day every thing will work out fine, but until then I am unsure.I keep thinking that I am passing by alot of good women by not moving back home .One in particular she is the apple of my eye. I don't know if I should listen to my heart or stay career minded.What to do ??????? DND

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, if there are single females around, nature will handle it. I take it they are rare where you are now.

If there are no eligible females around, do your thing. If not, ultimately, life will find a way of getting you to a town where they are.

Never succumb to outside pressures of any kind regarding dating or marriage. When you and only you begins to feel strongly that you have the personal desire to start dating or be coupled with someone and you feel that will make you happy, then take the necessary action to do so.

If you feel that should happen now, then you know what to do. But there is no rush. When you feel inside that you would like a special somebody in your life, then do what you need to do.

Again, always remember you live your life for yourself, not for others.

There are some specifics we're missing that could make a difference in the advice offered.

* You use the word "should" in relation to

getting married.

Do you WANT to get married?

* You mention moving home to find a good woman.

Do you want to move?

Are there jobs available in your field closer to home?

Have you attempted a relationship with the woman

described as "apple of my eye"?

Are there more women near your home?

* You mention some rejection from women who

are too career minded or who don't want

to move to another province.

Why is a province move necessary?

Are you involved in any activities other than work?

thanks for the advice.

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, if there are single females around, nature will handle it. I take it they are rare where you are now. If there are no eligible females around, do your thing. If not, ultimately, life will find a way of getting you to a town where they are.

Never succumb to outside pressures of any kind regarding dating or marriage. When you and only you begins to feel strongly that you have the personal desire to start dating or be coupled with someone and you feel that will make you happy, then take the necessary action to do so. If you feel that should happen now, then you know what to do. But there is no rush. When you feel inside that you would like a special somebody in your life, then do what you need to do. Again, always remember you live your life for yourself, not for others.