~Sex as a Weapon~

...... making mental notes on the following...............pay for own chicken, beer and trinkets.....get 'serious' advantages from horny man........smile, make him feel like million bucks....then get great sought after favor...... ps: if his name not on business card....he does not have power to make 'wishes come true'......

ahhhhhhh ok.... business card like a magic lamp.... the more you rub it..... itll grant wish.... ahhhhhhhhhhhh okkkkkk

.Hey you sexy Love Shack queens, I could use some lessons in leverage...I never really used sex to my advantage I guess...What a dope I've been. :rolleyes:

I'm just one of those girls that gotta have it :D:D ......maybe because I like it I should take advantage of that fact and start attaching sales tax to the exchange..hahahahha

and viv whats up with thinking us gals are not admitting to using sex as a bargaining chip?

I can't speak for others, but this senorita don't play that game. :)

Seriously...if I am having issues with my lover, like we have some problems to work out, withholding sex because he won't go shoe shopping with me, or go to a baby shower, or some stupid crap like that will definitely backfire.

If I am emotiomally wounded because of a fight we just had, then I will tell him I am hurt so we can work it out, then proceed to boff each others brains out.

Any scenario where someone is withholding something(sex) in this case, from their partner, smacks of manipulation and is a red flag imo.......a rodeoclown comes to mind...... :D

You don't always have to 'give sex'....sometimes just hinting that 'you might' does the trick! HAHA!

I think the Viv's original 'intent' of the thread was leaning more towards women who are in relationships and do they use sex to get a guy to do what they want. I would like to say NO.....but when I was married....I seem to remember.....I DID feel hornier when the garage was cleaned and the lawn was done.

I don't think anyone in their right mind would deny themselves sex to manipulate their significant other - that is the most STUPID and SELFISH tactic, eva! If you're doing that, you're pointing your relationship into the winds of despair, and trust me, it WILL crash eventually.

I pity the poor woman who's SO is actually spineless enough to fall for that crap - IMO she deserves the heartbreak that is a-comin' down that road.

If my GF/wife ever tried that **** with me, they'd get a talkin-to that will make them see the light immediately.

Originally posted by Papillon

I don't think anyone in their right mind would deny themselves sex to manipulate their significant other -

I deny myself precisely NOTHING! However, most men give women attention in the hopes of gaining sex....and if that's okay.....then I consider it okay to use it to my advantage.

No excuses...no apologies.

I don't think anyone in their right mind would deny themselves sex to manipulate their significant other - that is the most STUPID and SELFISH tactic, eva! If you're doing that, you're pointing your relationship into the winds of despair, and trust me, it WILL crash eventually.

thaz right Papi...but it happens ......my married g/f told me she cut him off because he won't buy that new sofa set!........that girl is courtin' trouble... :(

my wife doesn't really do this but sometimes when I want sex she says "I just gave YOU some the other day".

I tell her yea well I just gave you some too!!

She treats it as a priviledge to me and not a mutual thing.

deny myself precisely NOTHING! However, most men give women attention in the hopes of gaining sex....and if that's okay.....then I consider it okay to use it to my advantage.

That is HONEST Arabess.....I agree and I would be a fraud if I didn't admit to knowing that p*ssy makes the world go 'round. :)

This has been proved, along with other incentives, and will be used to our advantage.. thank you. :)

So my question is...If we like sex, and knowing that men like it too..Is it possible that we will all eventually fall prey to the manipulation game?...

Hey viv maybe you are right after all...!!

:eek::D:D

I have personally never used sex to get anything or with-held it because I was angry with my boyfriend. Call me old fashioned, but I believe sex with a person you love is a sacred thing and not something to be used as a bargaining chip.

Those are just MY morals though. For those of you that use is that way, more power to you. Whatever makes you happy is all that counts.

Originally posted by Arabess

I deny myself precisely NOTHING! However, most men give women attention in the hopes of gaining sex....and if that's okay.....then I consider it okay to use it to my advantage.

No excuses...no apologies.

Agreed, and what you're attesting to is completely different to denying someone you supposedly love physical intimacy just to get your way (in other words it would be stupid to claim that you're manipulating EVERY man you ever meet by not sleeping with them, capisci? :D)

But if you ever manipulated someone you love in that way, well, that is just shameful (but then you don't love that cute-looking guy eyeing you from the other end of the club, are you? :D)

Originally posted by doniker

my wife doesn't really do this but sometimes when I want sex she says "I just gave YOU some the other day".

I tell her yea well I just gave you some too!!

She treats it as a priviledge to me and not a mutual thing.

It's this kind of thing that makes my blood boil! :mad: I get eating juveniles mad! :mad: Lovemaking isn't something to give or withhold - it's a physical expression of the mutual respect and codependence that two people in love share!

What if your wife asked you whether you loved her (as all women do, just as a away of reaffirmation), and you said:

"I told you I love you the other day."

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ugh... :sick:

Originally posted by Papillon

What if your wife asked you whether you loved her (as all women do, just as a away of reaffirmation), and you said:

"I told you I love you the other day."

See....in my opinion....a savy woman would simply unbutton her blouse a little and sweetly whisper in his ear..."Tell me AGAIN Big Boy....and I have a surprise for you!".

She gets 'reaffirmed'.....and he gets firmed up.

.........I don't think this would make a man feeled 'used'......just quite 'useful'....hahahaha!!!!

CaterpillarGirl

Well, I don't know if I'd use sex as a leverage, but if I'm pissed at my bf, then having sex is sure not high on my priorities list, ya know?

• Author

Alright ladies - I swear, if I was your boyfriend, FWB, lover, hubby, I would use ~sex as a weapon~ against you, since you all seem to love sex so damn much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!%$%$%$%$%$%$%$ :p:laugh:

~V

Originally posted by Vivid_29

Alright ladies - I swear, if I was your boyfriend, FWB, lover, hubby, I would use ~sex as a weapon~ against you, ~V

Shall I wax your car M'Lord...for a spot of sex??????

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Yeah Arabess....I bet he would like that waxing motion. :laugh::laugh::laugh: .......and what a lucky guy he'd be!!!!!!!

Alright ladies - I swear, if I was your boyfriend, FWB, lover, hubby, I would use ~sex as a weapon~ against you, since you all seem to love sex so damn much

Suuuuuure you would. :rolleyes: One flash and that plan would be toast :p

• Author

Moi - You know, silk_sword invited me to her house yesterday morning, after I got off work. I had noticed that she was being extra nice in convincing me to come, being that I was just getting off the nightshift. I arrived there at about 6:00AM, expecting to be greeted with open arms. Instead, I was greeted with a friggin snow shovel and ended up shoveling her driveway and sidewalk in the freezing a$$ cold! I froze my balls off!!!! :mad::mad:

$$$$$##$%$$$$$###$$$$$###

~V

• Author
Originally posted by Skittles

.......and we would hate it. :laugh:

Coming from me, King Dingaling, I know you would!!! :cool::laugh:

• Author
Originally posted by silk_sword

someone's head is way too big (yes pun intended)!!!! hmmmm... too cocky (lol)! :rolleyes:

I'm so stuck on myself and you love it! :cool:

~V

• Author
Originally posted by silk_sword

yes - stuck on yourself. watch out soon u won't have anything else to stick onto!

:(