can some one heeelp me :(???

anonymous1234

(note: sorry if i posted this in wrong section)

I got a crush with this girl the first time I met her. We became good friends after months and we shared a lot of things

ok ill come straigh out im 20 a little overweight and i like this girl i think shes the one because i think of her all the time (not s3xually by the way..) i like her alot she knows she likes me, we've been best friends but i dont know how to ask her out iv asked her before and she said no but i really want to go out with her any help :S (and she told me honestly its not because im overweight...)

i love her alot im kind of self conscious but i make her laugh but i srslly dont know what to do? she trust me and talks to me even if she had a BF she trusted me more

any1 with any info how to impress her or do anything to get her to like me?

Stockalone

Since you have already asked her out and she said no, you have your answer. I know it sucks, but I don't think she will change her mind.

You'll have to decide if you can remain friends with her. If you want to remain friends, you need to let go of the crush you have on her. A crush will die if you don't feed it. You can't go through the same cycle (emotional attachment, sharing things, developing unrequited feelings) over and over again. Everytime you think about wanting more than friendship, your feelings will come back. You'll have to find a way that enables you to ignore the crush or deal with it, so that the feelings go away over time.

That said, if you feel that you have to act on your feelings and ask her out again, then you should do it. But you need to consider the risks. Be prepared for the possibility that this might end your friendship with her. She turned you down once, if she has to do it a second time, she might not feel like sharing things with you again. Your unwanted attention might make her uncomfortable.

• Author
anonymous1234
Since you have already asked her out and she said no, you have your answer. I know it sucks, but I don't think she will change her mind.

yea i guess what you said is true but i just want to say something i saw on another post the same question like mine and apprently i can get her jealous but thats just using another girl to do it and thats just disrespectful i guess i have to let go like you said.. :o