How to deal with this

ToShyToTellMyNick

ToShyToTellMyNick

There's this girl we've been friends for about 2 years now and at 1st I just wanted her as a friend since it was interesting have an opposite sex friend for a change. But recently I'm starting to notice her more as a woman than a friend... We spoke about many things, we used to joke a lot about sex, and we still do (even between us) that wouldn't be a problem IF she wouldn't be such hysterical... I mean she likes atention a lot. And I think she just flirts with me because she likes that... have someone's atention all day. She's young, though she has been with many guys, she can't hold a stable relationship and I'd like to know how to deal with this... I started trying to ignore her, and that just got her atention even more... so what should I do? I just wanna get laid with her and still be friends but nothing else. How do you get out of the "Friend zone" with this kind of girl?

butterflysil

when i normally make male friends we become so close that they open up very honest about anything. they are also honest and forward if they wanna date me or f me. i have rejected all my male friends but we just move on like nothing. you could just have a very drunk night.

• Author
ToShyToTellMyNick

I had one drunk night but nothing happened. By that time I wasn't really interested on her... not this way... It was kinda weird she was about to kiss me and I told her to stop. And made her understand I just wanted to be friends. Before if she would bring the topic (joking) I would answer her stuff like "We're friends" but now I'm more like "Don't push me..." Or "You'll regret" Or "Don't tempt me".