apology for oral

butterflysil

so my last hookup with a man i have given a bj he finished no more than in 5 minutes. he APOLOGIZED for lasting to long!!!!!!! i am very confused but normally they always last longer than that. that was the quickest for me. all i can say was oh it wasn't.

how long do bj normally last?

BetterOffWithoutYou

wow that's really funny that he apologized... 5 mins is so fast! i hope he's not a minute man for your sake!

Depends. Sometimes I'm horny as hell and blast off fast, but 10 minutes is more common for me if she keeps at it. Some like to stop and tease so as to drive me crazy as long as they want.

5 minutes is unremarkable. A lot of men carry around this idea that women hate giving oral sex, or even that they don't care for sex in general. It can make them apologetic in what are actually very ordinary circumstances.

txsilkysmoothe

I also think how quicky a man orgasms can depend on how good the woman is at performing oral. No?

BetterOffWithoutYou

i agree with that to an extent, bc what i have had guys tell me is that they try to hold out as long as possible to keep enjoying it! so for this guy to say 5 mins is long is weird! makes me think he's used to having an orgasm quickly... this will not translate good for the poster's sex life! yikes

It all depends really, but I've only gotten off that fast with one woman before. BJ's usually don't get me off at all.

If he had gone a long time without orgasm, that helps to make it a bit faster

BetterOffWithoutYou
ok so we did it and yes he was pretty quick there.

:( sorry to hear that! hopefully it's only quick because it's the beginning and he is so excited. i REALLY hope this improves for you!!!

White Flower
I also think how quicky a man orgasms can depend on how good the woman is at performing oral. No?

It depends on the man. With my man I would have to say no. He enjoys it for as long as he can take it. Being better won't make him cum faster. He can last forever.

In the beginning it was a chore. Now it is a challenge I enjoy like no other. I even try to hold off on letting him cum. How do you like them apples?:cool: