dont know how to go about all of this!!!!!

My girlfriend and i broke up a little while ago but we are still pretty good friends. things have been really wierd around us. like i hear her and her friends say that she would maybe want go back out over the summer but of course it makes me wonder what about now. but she says and i kinda agree with this that it is too hard to have a relationship during the time from now till summer. we have a lot going on and i wouldnt really get to see her much at all. i have a lot of tennis stuff about to start up and i would never really get to see her or really talk to her much. and i will be working a lot too. but in the summer it would be so much easier because i dont have to deal with school or tennis or anything like that and i will be working with her as lifeguards at our neighborhood club. but when i do hangout with her it is really strange. i have told her this and i dont really know how to go about all of this. but it really hard for me to be hanging out with her without wanting what we had before. and when i told her about this she was kinda like blown away really she didnt talk anymore and she just left. i dont know what really happened but it was totally fine the next day. we hungout tongiht at someones elses house and it was kinda weird but in a good way. like we still kinda cuddle some but she wouldnt before but that might have been because of her friend that was there. and i can understand that. but i we would jsut sit there and she would puts her legs across me and she seems to kinda get closer and closer to me. so i guess this means she still likes me and that what she said is really true but then again i dont know. she has always been really hard to understand sometimes. but i just dont really know how to go about all of this. because i am afraid that i will get too close to her and she will be like i think we are too good of friends or that i might jsut drift away from her. [font=arial][/font]

MY BOYFRIEND AND I HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR OVER TWO YEARS, AND THINGS ARE GOOD, OR THEY ARE HORRIBLE. HE IS THE SAME WAY AS YOUR GIRL FRIEND. HE HAS BROKE UP WITH ME TWICE, BUT WE COULD STILL HANG OUT AND IT'S LIKE NOTHING IS ANY DIFFERENT THEN IT WAS WHEN WE WERE TOGETHER. IT'S A CONFUSING SITUATION WHEN YOU ARE ON THE OTHER END, AND I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN FIGURE THIS OUT, TRUST ME. NO MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE TELL YOU WHAT TO DO, IT DOESN'T MATTER. YOUR LITTLE HEART HAS TO FIGURE OUT IF PUTTING YOURSELF THROUGH THIS IS WORTH IT. GOOD LUCK

• Author

well she and i keep having fights and last night was a pretty big one with her friends. they always seem to be invovled inb everything she does!!!! i cant stand that but whatever. well last night was really her it was more her friends speaking for her but she didnt really try to stop them and i just got really mad and i wasnt really in the right state of mind so that didnt make it any better. but today i was talking to her and i have decided taht we need to jsut stay away from each other for awhile. we have agreed to do so and i said i would stay away from her for like a month or so. so that is waht we are going now and it still hurts me so bad to think about it.

Sometimes taking a break isn't always a bad thing. You will have your own space to figure out if she is really the one for you. It does suck, and you are going to miss her, a lot!!!! Hopefully during that time you will both get things figured out. Good Luck!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Author

ok, after we started taking our break from each other she started acting really weird. she didnt dress up for school or put on any makeup or anything. she never talked and she jsut seemed really unhappy. and one day she started talking to a friend of mine and she said that what we were doing was stupid and that she doesnt want to do this but she cantw do anything about it. then one day when i was taking her home from school she started crying in my car. but i didnt say anything because i guess i was afraid of it. i dont know. but i talked to my sister about it then later that day i talked to her. she told me that she couldnt let me go but also that she wanted to be single for awhile. i guess i had already moved on. i was ok with everything and i was ready to move on. but then this brought me back to her i guess. but i told her that if we were going to have a relationship then her friends stay out of it. then later that week a friend of mine started talking to her and she said taht what she was doing was stupid and that she needed to quit being so immature about it all. anbd that if she really loved me that she wouldnt want to take these breaks that she wanted. i guess this really got to her. and i started to talk to her and she started to tell me that she was jsut afraid. i told her that i was asking her to marry me or anything. and it just went on from there. then at the end of that conversation i jsut tole her that if she is going to make me wait again then i am going to move on. and then she told me that she didnt want me to wait anymore. so then we got back together. but when she told her friends, the ones that hate me and would do nything to make my life a living hell, they got so mad at her and didnt talk to her all week. they tried to tell her that i wasnt the one for her and that she didnt look happy anymore. but she jsut ignored them and i was happy about that. then i started to talk to one of them and they were saying some stuff and the night before i had gone out with her and her couin and another friend of mine as a double date type thing. and i told her friend that i have never seen her laugh as much as she did that night. she just stopped talking to me after that and i was happy. but still to this day she has just ignored them whenever they try to say anything about me. and i am happy about that. but things seem great now and i am happy with everything.