In love with a friend part 2

Ok. I wrote last month here and this is the 2nd part. We shared the same bed again but nothing hapened. I just watched her sleep. We got back to being good friends again and i dont want to ruin it again. I am trying my best to forget what happened the other night but i am really in love with this girl. How can i make her fall for me? Thanks. Btw, she slept in my arms. She embraced me that's why I held her close.

You can read my first post here.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t230924/

You can't make someone fall for you. In fact, it's quite the opposite. The more you try to get them closer, the more you push them away. This one sounds like she's giving you openings, but you are hesitating and that's a bad thing.

Either man up and push things forward with her the next time you sleep together, or leave this one alone and move on. I never, never, never, never just "sleep" with a girl. If she wants to be in the same bed, something is going to happen. Maybe not sex, but we're not just going to be laying there staring at the ceiling either. We're not 12, and she's not my sister. Just snuggling with someone is a sure-fire way to get yourself slammed in the "this is my best guy friend" category.

A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.

Yeah, don't get your hopes up