How to make FWB or Booty Call

I am honestly looking for advice from men to help me with starting a FWB or booty call relationship with one of my males friends. We have played around a couple of times before then met up again recently and had sex. I have no interest in making a relationship. I travel all the time and am home or in the area occasionally. It had been 6 yrs since I have been laid. Basically I just want to get some every now and then. How can I get this message acrossed to him.

Print out your post above and hand it to him. There's no substitute for direct communication. Beating around the bush will get you nowhere.

Just tell him what you want. There isn't an unattached man on earth that wouldn't immediately agree to something like that. Not one.

Print out your post above and hand it to him. There's no substitute for direct communication. Beating around the bush will get you nowhere.

I'm sorry, did anyone else laugh at this statement given the context of the thread? Nothing against you Tony, just an ironic statement! :laugh:

But yes, there is no way to subtly suggest a FWB situation. It's either there or it's not.

go out, get drunk then have sex. then call him the next day or something and tell him you want the sex but no relationship. If she says no then, that's it. if he says yes then well FWB.