Anyone had a moment where they finally got angry?

Eclipse11

Hi everyone...

I'm wondering if other people here had a final moment when they just thought, I've had enough, got angry and decided to move on...

I spent so long feeling so guilty and bad about everything, trying to be so nice and suddenly I just feel sick of it, I just want to move on with my life, I don't want to forgive...

The reason I'm feeling so angry and hurt is Facebook, the dearth of relationships...I created an account a week ago, he requested me as a friend which I foolishly accepted...he sent a message, I wrote back...and ever since I joined he has been inviting girls to be his friends and it doesn't look as if he's been sad at all like he makes out when he's playing the victim...

Coincidence that after I joined he was adding two girls a day and writing comments on people's walls all the time...? While not replying to the message I sent him that maybe we could meet in July ( written in a moment of weakness ) - or maybe my facebook was broken since I received no notifications all of a sudden, I don't know or care...

It sickened me so much I deactivated my account today...and I'm glad I finally feel angry and ready to move on with my life and forget him...when I first saw the wall and saw him chatting though he was ignoring me, it made me cry ( it may have been broken though, suddenly my notifications stopped, don't know if he sent a message )

It seemed like the last straw really considering all the other things, that he was now playing this stupid facebook game...

I think it's good I've reached this stage at last instead of feeling guilty...I don't just feel angry, I feel hurt and upset...it's like he's rubbing everything into my face on purpose, to deliberately hurt me once again and I just don't want it ever again...

Eclipse x

Edited by Eclipse11