I feel like a fool....

So, I drove a long way to see this guy who I havent seen in a decade, because crazy me, I thought we liked each other. We flirted, he text and tease me all day, spend hrs talking on the phone about everything and anything. It felt right, we have so much in common.... we were just so comfortable with one another. He told me he was physically attracted to me and said he liked me and everything.

But after that weekend I spent with him, he's been acting odd. Just to let you know the weekend I spent with him was great! we had so much fun laughing and playing around and bonding. He told me that he really was glad I came there..we did have sex, too (which was amazing, but odd thing was...we never kissed)... and with me and my emotions, after I left, I told him I liked him. Since then he didn't call me or text me as much. He left to move overseas for the military, and since then it's been very different. He hasn't emailed me or responded to me on fb as much as he used to... I feel very stupid. I can't believe I really thought he was into me. I guess what I'm trying to ask is if I should confront him?? Or is he not worth my time to go bug him and figure what's going on?? I really was cool with us being friends...

LucreziaBorgia

There is no need to confront. He knows what he did, and he'd have to be dense to think you don't know too.

Honestly, it would be best to simply walk away and leave it as is.

I highly doubt he wanted to get into something serious before going overseas. Thus, the lack of (or seemingly lack of) interest on his part.

Unfortunately for you, you did things backwards. Instead of being up front with him about how you feel, you had sex first. Then expected him to all of a sudden fall for you. It doesn't work like that. As for the no kissing, why didn't you just kiss him? You were already giving him the rest of your body, why not just plant one on him? Granted, it is strange but it all feeds into the theory that he wasn't looking for anything other than a romp before deployment.

You have to give him space and let him go. He's overseas, he's busy, and he doesn't have time to deal with a stage 5 clinger. The more you try to contact him, the more you question him as to why he's not talking, the more you push him away. Just let this one lay low for a bit.

Gentlemen_shadow

Take a deep breath for starters

Maybe he's busy... maybe he's avoiding you.... either way it's not gonna help for him to listen to the 500 messages on his machine to see only 2 not from you.

Give it some time and see if he replies. Would it be horrible if he didn't want to be with you? Did you talk about it before all this happened? if you two are just laughing and playing and then sex I can get both sides of it. Sex does usually make an attraction it's a chemical thing it happens at the same time having a friend who knows you're leaving soon and happens to give you a great week ends before all that I can see becoming attracted to but not if after one fo em you get a hundred messages

..we did have sex, too (which was amazing, but odd thing was...we never kissed)...

You should have known immediately what he wants. I don't want to be blunt but IMO having sex without kissing each other denotes lack of emotion for the parties involved.

No need to confront him about what happened. Stop sending him emails, text, or even writing on his FB wall. Move on.

There is no need to confront. He knows what he did, and he'd have to be dense to think you don't know too.

Honestly, it would be best to simply walk away and leave it as is.

I agree with LB- he knows what he did, and there is no use trying to keep in contact with him if he's acting this way.