I can't stop thinking about my boyfriend's brother

I have been going out with my new boyfriend for 6 months but have a crush on his older brother.

Sometimes I even daydream about him. Does this happens on many relationships?

Should I tell my boyfriend about it or just keep it to myself?

SavannahSmiles
I have been going out with my new boyfriend for 6 months but have a crush on his older brother.

Sometimes I even daydream about him. Does this happens on many relationships?

Should I tell my boyfriend about it or just keep it to myself?

I actually did that once... a long time ago before I was married I had a boyfriend that lived with his brother. Sometimes when I'd go over to their place, my boyfriend wasn't home. I started falling for his brother. One thing lead to another and I slept with his brother, and felt awful. My boyfriend found out and dumped me. I didn't like the brother so much anymore and I terribly missed my bf. The lesson here is the grass is not greener on the other side. Enjoy your bf.

What's the old adage... ummm.... oh yeah "Bro's before Hoes."

Somehow I think I've seen this scenario play out a few times on Springer, are you from Arkansas by chance?

• Author
I actually did that once... a long time ago before I was married I had a boyfriend that lived with his brother. Sometimes when I'd go over to their place, my boyfriend wasn't home. I started falling for his brother. One thing lead to another and I slept with his brother, and felt awful. My boyfriend found out and dumped me. I didn't like the brother so much anymore and I terribly missed my bf. The lesson here is the grass is not greener on the other side. Enjoy your bf.
I don't have the character within me to cheat on my boyfriend and much less with a family member. I just feel guilty that I keep finding his brother attractive. To add on, his brother has a girlfriend so it wouldn't be fair for neither of us. I've been cheated before by an ex and it was still ugly (didn't involve sex but I still dumped him). I wouldn't want to fall into this because I know what it feels like being deceived big time.

Sorry to hear you took the wrong path but at least you learned from you bad choice. Hopefully by this time, your ex has moved on from that and found love again.

• Author
What's the old adage... ummm.... oh yeah "Bro's before Hoes."

Somehow I think I've seen this scenario play out a few times on Springer, are you from Arkansas by chance?

I'm not into watching too many talk shows and my location is Tampa Fl.
Cracker Jack

You either tell him or dispense with the random thoughts of his brother. Seriously. Unless you're looking to shorten the lifespan of your relationship. You may believe you wouldn't cheat on him now, but there's no telling what could happen depending on your thought process in the foreseeable future.

So yeah, one or the other.

Do nothing and your crush will fade and disappear.

They're brothers, so they have many similarities and some differences. In your head, you're mixing the two and seeing the qualities you like that both brothers share, as well as noticing the things you like "better" about the brother than your bf. The piece you haven't seen or noticed quite yet are the qualities that would make you dislike being with the brother. Trust me, on further familiarity, those will come out and you will wonder WTF you ever saw in him.

Or, you can tell your bf and cause a whole lotta trouble for no good reason.

I think my husbands bother is gorgous but thats as far as it goes.I would just say you think hes cute but do not let it be more then that.If you did do more you could ruin their realationship love who you are in love with and let that feeling go.Good Luck

ewwww that's gross LOL. Omg and you're a female too?? :eek:

That's really disgusting, what were you thinking?? Did you do cocaine at that time??

jnj express

What makes you think your BF bro., would even be interested in you----all you are gonna do is mess up the relationship you DO have---and you will be gone----

wise up stop looking at the bro., and if you do see him, force yourself to think of other things besides how hot you think he looks----remember beauty, or looks are only skin deep.