she wants it anal

Starwing Bruce

It might be something that some people try, but requiring it to function sexually is not normal at all. Anal sex tends to be an act that creates a role of full control in the man and a sort of submissive helplessness in the woman. It is quite common for women who have been in situations of physical abuse at a younger age to manifest this in another situation that would be a powerless and emotionally detached situation. I can't say this is always the case, and without further information about your girlfriend I'm not asserting this as the absolute truth. I think you should talk to her about why she must act in that way and explore what kind of feelings it recreates. These things almost always stem from the past.

MY girlfriend wants it the anal way only is this normal? Does everybody do this? Please react!!!

To be honest with you, being a girl it is the most uncomfortable situation and position I have ever been in. Yes, it is okay to explore,( I have done it once-and only once! yikes!) but to only want to have sex that way, would be a red flag to me. What ever happened to the closeness and sensuality of making love? To me that has nothing to do with making love. I would look at the whole bedroom scene to see how she reacts to everything. What is she needed from you that she wants it only that way? Is there a history of this kind of behavior that you can tell maybe from the kind of people that she has dated in the past? This isn't normal...sorry. my opinion.