Did he maybe want more??

halfwaygone

So, i went to primary school with this guy and we reconnected on facebook.. as you do... Turns out he lives in the city i travel to every fortnight and he travels to my town (where we both grew up) every fortnight to see his little girl.

anyway i had crush on him in primary school and i still think he is an absolute hottie! He is also my most compatible star sign which i know many people don't care much about but it is a bit of a factor for me..:)

anyway we have an undeniable chemistry and we 'click'. We have the same sense of humor and our bit of facebook chatting is quite fun. He got my number and cheekily sent me a text.. and our chatting moved over to texting.

Now i am not an online relationship type of girl. I love meeting men in the flesh so this is a little different for me... but it's fun.

We had a chat one evening that got a bit naughty, but it revealed that we would be pretty good together in bed. Very similar likes/dislikes.

Anyway i was in his city on friday evening and i was heading back home. He said it was a shame i headed home.. So i suggested we organise getting together sometime soon. He said he might be able to come up on sunday afternoon/evening.

I got a bit nervous about it all because i am not interested in just 'hooking up'..i am no good at it. and because i quite like him i knew i couldn't let it be like that. SO i sent him a text saying that i am not sure if i am what you are looking for because i am no good at hook ups and thought you might have actually been interested.. I just explained i wanted to be clear due to past experience.

He was great and agreed that clarity is good and asked my what my definition of 'something serious' is and what my definition of 'hook up' is...

i told him and he said he understood what i wanted and respected that.

The next day he sent me a text saying "i am glad you brought up the talk last night"

I was a bit cheeky and replied "why is that?, were you worried i'd want too much?"

He said "no not at all, least i know you'll still play"

It didn't happen due to him getting snowed under with work stuff.. and my immediate thought was that he wouldn't come all this way unless he knew it was a 'sure thing'. I actually sent him that and he replied "No i didn't need it to be a sure thing" ;)

Now i have not heard from him today which is a bit disappointing as he was the one initiating to begin with.

I told him i would be happy to have some fun with him, but that i'm not up for being used... he understood agreed and said some adult fun and normal fun would be great.

so i am confused now...

TheLoneSock

At this point he will take whatever he can get from you, and that is his only goal. IMO if you do hook up with him in the hopes of making him want more you will only get hurt and feel exactly how you don't want to feel - used. The mixed messages from him were just him stopping and going according to whatever sexual signals you were giving him/taking away. He doesn't want anything but sex with you, that's why he backed off when you drew the line, and now you haven't heard from him. It's up to you to decide if what you want is in line with what he clearly wants.

• Author
halfwaygone

thanks,

We chatted for a while last night, he asked me how my day was and we talked about a few things. He rides a motorbike and i told him that my father died in a motorcycle accident. He said he was really sorry, he didn't know. and called me 'babe'. Meh that probably means nothing...lol

Then when we talked about organising catching up i said, no worries there's plenty of time.

and when he said goodnight, he said "there is plenty of time' :)

Then he put an x at the end

who knows. ..