"Men are the more attractive sex"

Jersey Shortie
I love women, women just don't like me LOL.

You love women for what you think they should provide you. You don't love them as human beings.

Some men tend to age better as well as some women. A lot of women try so hard to look young that when that fails, they become ugly because they don't care. Men however don't obsess over their appearance as much, so when they get older it's not a big deal and they still act the same.

Women need to stop sabotaging themselves when they get older, like with mom jeans. Seriously, stop it.

Some men can age better then some women. Some women can age better then some men. I don't see a world where older men are that much more attractive then their female counterparts. This is something society tells men and women because society was male domianted to make rules that suited men.

And men are very insecure about aging and appearance. I've heard enough comments by men over the years about loosing hair, gaining weight, getting wrinkles, not wanting to have kids too old, that I know men aren't as immune to this as you wish to present.

Make up your mind. First you complain that women try too hard to look young. Then you complain about mom jeans. Personally, I don't think there isn't much an older woman can't wear if she has the body for it. She shouldn't be wearing Juicy Couture on her butt but she can still dress in slinky little dresses and such.

And usually, women stop caring about the way they look because they get wrapped up in the pressures of everyday life just like men do . They need to take care of the kids, make sure the house is clean..yadda yadda yadda. Not saying they shouldn't take care of themselves but as women get older, their priorites change and they realize they have more important things to work out then to look good for a man.

You love women for what you think they should provide you. You don't love them as human beings.

Some men can age better then some women. Some women can age better then some men. I don't see a world where older men are that much more attractive then their female counterparts. This is something society tells men and women because society was male domianted to make rules that suited men.

And men are very insecure about aging and appearance. I've heard enough comments by men over the years about loosing hair, gaining weight, getting wrinkles, not wanting to have kids too old, that I know men aren't as immune to this as you wish to present.

Make up your mind. First you complain that women try too hard to look young. Then you complain about mom jeans. Personally, I don't think there isn't much an older woman can't wear if she has the body for it. She shouldn't be wearing Juicy Couture on her butt but she can still dress in slinky little dresses and such.

And usually, women stop caring about the way they look because they get wrapped up in the pressures of everyday life just like men do . They need to take care of the kids, make sure the house is clean..yadda yadda yadda. Not saying they shouldn't take care of themselves but as women get older, their priorites change and they realize they have more important things to work out then to look good for a man.

How is complaining about looking young, and wearing mom jeans the same thing? I didn't complain about women trying to look young, I said women try so hard and when it eventually fails, they give up and dress awfully.

Plus you just repeated exactly what I said, what was the point of that? Sometimes I wonder if you read what's typed, or just close your eyes and assume what was said.

And the word "tend" means they TEND to. So I didn't say no men are insecure, some are. Please read more carefully.

Jersey Shortie

I read your post just fine Engadet. You wanted to make the case that men age better yes or no?

So you like when women try to look young? If not, then yes, you are complaining about both spectrums. I don't think we were saying the same things at all.

I read your post just fine Engadet. You wanted to make the case that men age better yes or no?

So you like when women try to look young? If not, then yes, you are complaining about both spectrums. I don't think we were saying the same things at all.

Okay, no you didn't read it. Did you not see "Some men age better, some women age better"? That goes directly against what you just said.

Didn't complain about women trying to look young, I said they try so hard that when it fails they give up instead of trying to maintain an acceptable look.

So, I have no idea what you're actually reading.

• Author

How can you possibly say that?

I love women, women just don't like me LOL.

Funny, that. I'm picturing you with ringlets, a starry look in your eyes and the tiniest prick....of conscience about your unmanly vanity. In fact, speak of the devil. Here you are!

• Author
Funny, that. I'm picturing you with ringlets, a starry look in your eyes and the tiniest prick....of conscience about your unmanly vanity. In fact, speak of the devil. Here you are!

I'm not narcissistic in the slightest, I am just tired of constant rejection, sorry if I have feelings, but it does start to get to you when you are constantly failing. I'm sure there would be plenty of upset women if women had to chase men.

I'm not narcissistic in the slightest, I am just tired of constant rejection, sorry if I have feelings, but it does start to get to you when you are constantly failing. I'm sure there would be plenty of upset women if women had to chase men.

So which came first? The rejection, or the belief that most women look like pitbull terriers after a particularly taxing scrap? If you're more physically attractive than most women are, then attracting women shouldn't really be a problem. It's not as though we're incapable of being visual creatures who can appreciate a fine looking male.

Why do you think they reject you?

• Author
So which came first? The rejection, or the belief that most women look like pitbull terriers after a particularly taxing scrap? If you're more physically attractive than most women are, then attracting women shouldn't really be a problem. It's not as though we're incapable of being visual creatures who can appreciate a fine looking male.

Why do you think they reject you?

The rejection lol.

I don't know why they reject do I? If I knew that I would know what I was doing wrong (if anything) and I could try and solve this problem.