OK, can this seriously have scared him off??

halfwaygone

Long story shot.... Have been talking to a guy i used to go to school with. We reconnectd on facebook and he we have eachothers numbers and sometimes we text. We talk about general stuff sometimes it can span a whole day and evening, we message whilst doing our daily things. Chemstry, sense of humor, things in common all align.

ANyway we don't live far from echother and we have decided to catch up sometime. Now twice our texts have turned a bit naughty but he knows very well i'm not up for some one night stand.

So i sent him a message last night saying that i think he is interesting and i'd like to keep getting to know him more and told him that i hope our naughty chats have not gotten in the way of him taking me serisouly... and if he ever decided the same he should let me know.

I sent sent it because i was concerned that he might think that was all i was interested in and i wanted to be clear.

He replied this :

Ha ha How can i not take you seriously after that.

I wouldn't be too concerned, i just get a bit excited and like to share it with you :)

what does that mean?? is it a bit vague?

Cracker Jack

Sounds to me like he was implying that the naughty texts weren't a big deal. He was simply letting you know that he often goes into detail about those things in the moment, when he's excited. He doesn't want you worrying about anything because it was likely normal that he responded the way he did due to his excitement.

So, doesn't look like you have anything to worry about here.