Casual sex and strawberry shortcake

It's kind of sad that Shakz is trying to get laid here, and apparently Green too.

No Marsle, but I wouldn't waste my time on a girl with a sense of entitlement such as yourself. That sort of attitude is a major turn off beyond anything.

Thats you who has to try and get laid

Worst comeback ever

Now you sound like a little girl. No wonder you read a thread with strawberry shortcake in the title.

Now you sound like a little girl. No wonder you read a thread with strawberry shortcake in the title.

You couldn't make less sense if you tried, you're in here too. :laugh:

You couldn't make less sense if you tried, you're in here too. :laugh:

Yeah well I came to and enjoyed a story about Casual sex. You come on here and start telling her she is spoiled... You're like mr. Buzzkill baby

• Author
It's kind of sad that Shakz is trying to get laid here, and apparently Green too.

No Marsle, but I wouldn't waste my time on a girl with a sense of entitlement such as yourself. That sort of attitude is a major turn off beyond anything.

Firstly, cut the crap with Green. He did nothing wrong, and your childish tit-for-tat is weakening your point. What I see is your tendency to lower your expectations of women (and yourself), so much so that when two individuals side with a woman, you attribute it to sexual favoritism. Pitiful.

Secondly, so called "entitlement" is not a factor of my personality that i'm ashamed about, nor will I apologize for it. Anyone who lives a healthy, successful life (emotionally, financially, socially, spiritually) has to be relatively self-absorbed. It's self preservation. "Entitlement" functions as a psychological tool to achieve success and perserverence. Entitlement is what fuel 95% of the threads on Loveshack: "Should I dump him?" "Was I right to be angry?" Entitlement is that gut feeling telling you, "I deserve better." Why? Because entitlement reminds us of our past and present worth. Entitlement is what ignites our future aspirations. Why? "Because I can do it. I'm tough enough, smart enough and worth it."

The difference between you and I is that I'm not afraid of it. I'm not afraid of seeming haughty or spoiled... my entitlement does not impact how I treat others. I am sweet, open-minded and very loving. Entitlement is what stops it from ending there, however. Entitlement is what defines, and encourages my personal success... it's the very factor which not only helps me identify what I want to do, but pushes me to do it.

As I recall, you didn't approve of my loyalty to academia as a whole either. In my opinion, your fear of entitlement is dangerous. Right, I may prefer characterisitics in my friends, lovers, and potential spouse that you consider "snobby", but I'm relieved i'm so picky. I will not settle, emotionally, mentally, physically, whatever. I want the best because I want to be the best. I want to date someone with an expansive amount of schooling because I want to share that knowledge. For every challenge I present my mate, I want shot back at me. I'm not afraid of asking for a lot because i'm prepared to give a lot. I don't see my partner as a sparkly accessory, but a mirror: reflecting the type of person I am.

You're threatened by girls like me because I say: "nope, sorry. I can do better." Go ahead, date your mildly intelligent and humble ladies... hide behind their mediocre accomplishments. Hopefully they won't question or demand anything, and you can sit pretty, undisturbed and not pressured to actually look at yourself. But me? No way. I want the real thing. You're comfortable being comfortable, and expecting less. Sure, expecting less from others is kind and easy. But you're filter is less narrow, and your results are going to be less specifically designed to your desires. This is why I don't have 1,300 friends. I don't need to please everyone, I don't need members on LS to think i'm homely, common and easily pleased. Why? Because I only need a few, good friends and one love. Quality over quantity.

Ultimately, you are missing out on an entitled girl like me.

Edited by marsle85

Hit a nerve did I marsle? I can't imagine wasting a wall of text like that on someone, kind of sad when you think about it.

Mildly intelligent and humble? I know very intelligent women, but none of them are entitled, nay, spoiled brats who walk around with their nose in the air acting as if the world owes them something.

One doesn't need to be intelligent to be entitled, and no you don't threaten me in the slightest. Annoy is probably a better word.

Take care marsle, and have fun with the white knight brigade, and that's what they're being. Shakz here makes a lot of favorable comments towards you, and the reason for this is quite obvious. :)

Hit a nerve did I marsle? I can't imagine wasting a wall of text like that on someone, kind of sad when you think about it.

Mildly intelligent and humble? I know very intelligent women, but none of them are entitled, nay, spoiled brats who walk around with their nose in the air acting as if the world owes them something.

One doesn't need to be intelligent to be entitled, and no you don't threaten me in the slightest. Annoy is probably a better word.

Take care marsle, and have fun with the white knight brigade, and that's what they're being. Shakz here makes a lot of favorable comments towards you, and the reason for this is quite obvious. :)

I would consider this a wall of txt comming from you

I would consider this a wall of txt comming from you

Green, just stop. You're embarrassing yourself. Next you'll say "Nuh uh, you are!"

Green, just stop. You're embarrassing yourself. Next you'll say "Nuh uh, you are!"

I wanted to say "worst come back ever" but you already took that one.

• Author

No, I'm not upset at all. I seem to have misunderstood your effort. I'm debating an insult (issued for no rhyme or reason) with my arsenal: intellect. Your post is the equivalent of a lone soldier waving his white flag... and sticking his tongue out at his victorious rivals. I have no idea what I've done to warrant your seemingly random, and baseless cruelty, but if you truly want to upset me: use your words... Put me in my place.

Story was good, ensuing argument even more amusing.

right it was good

i wanna make fun, :D

No, I'm not upset at all. I seem to have misunderstood your effort. I'm debating an insult (issued for no rhyme or reason) with my arsenal: intellect. Your post is the equivalent of a lone soldier waving his white flag... and sticking his tongue out at his victorious rivals. I have no idea what I've done to warrant your seemingly random, and baseless cruelty, but if you truly want to upset me: use your words... Put me in my place.

Justifying bratty entitlement, otherwise known as being spoiled is using intellect?

I made a simple statement that turned into a flamewar because two white knights hoping to win your affections came running when it wasn't even about them.

I'm not looking to argue a point about someone I don't even know, I made a simple one line statement and that was to be the end of it. Of course I'm sure you can link me some studies as is your modus operandi.

• Author
Justifying bratty entitlement, otherwise known as being spoiled is using intellect?

I made a simple statement that turned into a flamewar because two white knights hoping to win your affections came running when it wasn't even about them.

I'm not looking to argue a point about someone I don't even know, I made a simple one line statement and that was to be the end of it. Of course I'm sure you can link me some studies as is your modus operandi.

That's just the thing. It was just a simply unneccesary statement. You went out of your way to come into a thread I started, and insult me- with no basis or reasoning... and expect that to "be the end of it"? It was unwarranted and purposefully mean-spirited. You're not looking to argue a point about someone you don't even know? That alone reveals your flaw, why did you intentionally started a "flamewar," about someone you don't know? Consequentially, you're now pissy because two "white knights" (aka normal, unbias individuals) recognized your bull**** and called you on it. I'd advise you to quit while you're still ahead, but it's a little late for that. You're out of line, Engadget.

and the gist of the story is, a sheet of paper to write upon is better then between the sheets.

That's just the thing. It was just a simply unneccesary statement. You went out of your way to come into a thread I started, and insult me- with no basis or reasoning... and expect that to "be the end of it"? It was unwarranted and purposefully mean-spirited. You're not looking to argue a point about someone you don't even know? That alone reveals your flaw, why did you intentionally started a "flamewar," about someone you don't know? Consequentially, you're now pissy because two "white knights" (aka normal, unbias individuals) recognized your bull**** and called you on it. I'd advise you to quit while you're still ahead, but it's a little late for that. You're out of line, Engadget.

I hope you're joking about the unbiased individuals, no one with any sense could say that. You have to be truly naive to believe that. You're a girl, and with someone with plenty of social intelligence and internet experience I've seen it a thousand times. Men will almost always side with a woman, moreso depending on her level of physical attractiveness or the attention she pays to them, heck Shakz was already singing your praises and unless he knows you in person that's a bit much dontcha think?

Also, there is much reasoning behind thinking you're spoiled from numerous other posts, as I already pointed out miss lady. However instead of going into it further, I'm done. However I'm 100% correct as you admitted yourself I was, so it's over.

I call out spoiled people where I see em, sorry honey.

Edited by Engadget
I hope you're joking about the unbiased individuals, no one with any sense could say that. You have to be truly naive to believe that. You're a girl, and with someone with plenty of social intelligence and internet experience I've seen it a thousand times. Men will almost always side with a woman, moreso depending on her level of physical attractiveness or the attention she pays to them, heck Shakz was already singing your praises and unless he knows you in person that's a bit much dontcha think?

Also, there is much reasoning behind thinking you're spoiled from numerous other posts, as I already pointed out miss lady. However instead of going into it further, I'm done. However I'm 100% correct as you admitted yourself I was, so it's over.

She really did make an ENTERTAINING post, and you reward that with calling her spoiled for some pointless reason... hmmm

Didn't you enjoy all the detail that went into this post? Seriously this post really beats any of your "I don't like girls on BC" posts.

See the post for what it is was worth, an entertaining story about a girl having "Casual sex"

She really did make an ENTERTAINING post, and you reward that with calling her spoiled for some pointless reason... hmmm

Didn't you enjoy all the detail that went into this post? Seriously this post really beats any of your "I don't like girls on BC" posts.

See the post for what it is was worth, an entertaining story about a girl having "Casual sex"

I think I said that once, what?! :lmao:

• Author

If Shakz's comments regarding me was a "bit much," what does that make your post? What makes your claim about me any more reliable than his?

There's no way to tell what the motivation of Green and Shakz was... likewise, we could assume you hold a particular grudge against women of greater education, or priveledge. What makes your opinion so valid?

You're tiresome, Engadget. Spoiled? I have never gone out of my way to insult someone (whether I like them or not). What is the difference of being spoiled and targeting someone, and not being spoiled and targeting them? You be as common and humble as you like, you're still acting like a jerk.

• Author
You're perfect as you are marsle and not spoiled in any way. :)

Finally. Now we're talkin'.

Since you asked, I do have something against women of "privilege", not necessarily education. Unless said highly educated woman had her way paid for her, and looks down upon people with lesser degrees, or those who go to lesser schools. This was a major issue in the education thread here on LS, the arrogance and elitism baffled me.

Even if I had millions of dollars, I'd be middle class by choice and not look down on anyone that didn't. I have a college degree, and don't look down on anyone without one for example. Also, those who put a lot of importance on material goods, and act "holier-than-thou" are huge problems to me.