Casual sex and strawberry shortcake

Since you asked, I do have something against women of "privilege", not necessarily education. Unless said highly educated woman had her way paid for her, and looks down upon people with lesser degrees, or those who go to lesser schools. This was a major issue in the education thread here on LS, the arrogance and elitism baffled me.

Even if I had millions of dollars, I'd be middle class by choice and not look down on anyone that didn't. I have a college degree, and don't look down on anyone without one for example. Also, those who put a lot of importance on material goods, and act "holier-than-thou" are huge problems to me.

And I thought you had changed... now your back to this crap.

Look the thread was about SEX... not about being spoiled... Rich.... or educated... and certainly not about some inferiority complex you might have.....

To tell you the truth She was disapointed in the SEX. This guy kinda seems like a dick and although the story was GREAT... hot really... I'm sad to hear that she ended up having sex with a guy like this.

The truth is most guys suck at sex though... Or atleast that is my guess from all the women I ALWAYS HERE COMPLAINING.

I know when me and my gf first had sex I pulled out all the stops.

Feel free to speak up or back out when you see things taking an unromantic turn for the worst in the future marsle.

And I thought you had changed... now your back to this crap.

Look the thread was about SEX... not about being spoiled... Rich.... or educated... and certainly not about some inferiority complex you might have.....

To tell you the truth She was disapointed in the SEX. This guy kinda seems like a dick and although the story was GREAT... hot really... I'm sad to hear that she ended up having sex with a guy like this.

The truth is most guys suck at sex though... Or atleast that is my guess from all the women I ALWAYS HERE COMPLAINING.

I know when me and my gf first had sex I pulled out all the stops.

Feel free to speak up or back out when you see things taking an unromantic turn for the worst in the future marsle.

i agree you

• Author
Since you asked, I do have something against women of "privilege", not necessarily education. Unless said highly educated woman had her way paid for her, and looks down upon people with lesser degrees, or those who go to lesser schools. This was a major issue in the education thread here on LS, the arrogance and elitism baffled me.

Even if I had millions of dollars, I'd be middle class by choice and not look down on anyone that didn't. I have a college degree, and don't look down on anyone without one for example. Also, those who put a lot of importance on material goods, and act "holier-than-thou" are huge problems to me.

Aww, you sound upset. I would love to hear *all about it* in a thread actually related to that content. BTW- I can make strawberry shortcake better than any other lowly baker!

Aww, you sound upset. I would love to hear *all about it* in a thread actually related to that content. BTW- I can make strawberry shortcake better than any other lowly baker!

You asked missy, don't ask if you don't want to hear it!

• Author
If Shakz's comments regarding me was a "bit much," what does that make your post? What makes your claim about me any more reliable than his? There's no way to tell what the motivation of Green and Shakz was... likewise, we could assume you hold a particular grudge against women of greater education, or priveledge. What makes your opinion so valid?

Never, EVER asked. Simply hypothesized a few reasons for your less than accounted-for malice concerning my posts. They really bug ya, huh. :rolleyes:

Get your panties out of a bunch and press the big-bad-BLOCK button... maybe then you won't be forced to post in MY threads with unrelated sap-stories.

You're getting free publicity, keeping your thread at the top.

Oh and you quoted yourself, guess that education didn't help too much? :)

• Author
You're getting free publicity, keeping your thread at the top.

Oh and you quoted yourself, guess that education didn't help too much? :)

Intended to, as it was directly related to the post following it. :):)

Oh, and if it wasn't free? I could pay for it.

When are you two gonna stare at each other in silent fury and start making out unexpectedly?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

well

sorry this was clearly written by a guy pretending to be a woman

otherwise its cute, in a desperate for attention sort of way