Troubled Great Guy

ShabuiMAN

Hello ,

My name is Steven Male 21 years . Ive got quite a problem, ive been with my girlfreind for almost 2 years now and ever since the first year things have gone down hill, but my love for her still grows strong. We work togeher, that is what started it all. She wants to move out now and im stuck having to move back in with my parents and so is she. But she live close and my parents live far far away and i have to leave my job my freinds and my school , and she dosnt even consider it a break up and worst of all she spends all of her free time hangign out with her new best freind jerremy. Hes a freinds of mine , and theres nothign gogin on , but its hard to deal with the fact that becasue of out hard times in the past she is not willing to work at it now. Signed sorry sad and lonley. <e-mail address removed>

If Jeremy knows what you are going through and he keeps hanging with your girl, he is NOT your best friend so let's get that straight right out of the starting gate. I don't care if it's platonic or not, if he's taking up time with your lady that could be yours, that's wrong. It sounds like he's making a play for her.

There is nothing you can do if she is losing interet in the relationship. You can only talk to her and see if she will be more forthright and honest. These are times you learn a lot on how to improve your relationship skills. But don't go overboard with talking to her. If she needs space, give her lots of it.

It really doesn't sound like she is Ms. Right. If she was, she would be doing everything possible to be with you.

You say she is not willing to work it out now because of hard times in the past. I suggest you work on yourself so you more easily resolve conflicts and your subsequent relationships have a lot more great times than hard ones...OK.

You're going to be just fine and there's lot more ladies out there. The more you try to get this lady back, the more you talk to her and ask, the more irritated she will become. Be cool, back off, and show her you are a man and a good friend. Give her the time and space to move on. And do it!!!

If she comes back, well you'll know how to act. If not, you have no idea how many wonderful ladies there are out there for you...if you treat them right.