should i do it with my friend wife???

i have a good faithfully friend, he never tell me that he has a problem. he married for 2 years. also i make a good friend with his wife they are love me too much.

one day his wife call me, to attend in her home, i quickly response her request, i notice the worry and a little tear in her eyes, she never remember to brought me an orange juice as she do before.

she never start talking, i ask her where is your h? i expected he is here!

she reply: he will spend 7 day2 in china.

i ask her: so what the mater? tell me

she grabbed my left hand and say : you know i have been married for 2 years and since that i have never physically deal with him he have a problem, he can't do any thing as i have seen.

mine: you know that before wedding?

she: yes but i was love him so much, at that time i never mind to sex or physically relations, all i like before is to be with him, but after one year i begin feel a pain,tell me what i do? she still grabbed my hand!! and her tear start fell down,

mine: easy, take it easy, so what shall you do?

she: i intended to take my Lack from other guy?

i stand up and my hand is free and tell her that will be Betrayal.

she: it will not be if it is done with you.

no no it will be great Betrayal i say.

she: please if you were me what shall you do?

mine: i prefer to divorce rather than cheating.

she: but i love him i can't imagine my life with out him, i can't do that.

and she start crying.

mine: i suggest you shall speak with him to related issue and don't be hurry.

she: i prefer to kill my self

mine: please every thing will be okay i promise you.

i left her with kind of heartbreak

You did the right thing. That would be a very big betrayal of your friend, and you should have no part in it! That's just really wrong.

And yes, she should divorce instead of cheating, and she should talk to her husband.

You did the right thing. Stay out of their marriage problems. Cheating never makes problems better. It just makes problems bigger.

• 3 weeks later...

You did right because in the end all it`s going to bring you is heartache and the lost of a good friend .It`s not worth it at all ...and I am married myself so I know as a married woman...it1s not worth you losing a friend..;)

WithOrWithoutYou

No, do not have sex with your friend's wife. That would be very wrong and dishonorable.

You implied that your friend's wife told you that your friend has some sort of medical problem, and is not capable of having sex with his wife. That does not make it ok to sleep with his wife behind his back.

The problem is between them and them only, and she should be leaning on girl friends for support, instead of his friends and trying to get her needs met from them...very wrong of her to put you in that position.