diss or revenge on my bday

butterflysil

i"ll try to keep this short. i hadn't seen my fwb in a month and we had only hooked up 3 times the month before. i avoided him because as most fwb goes i ended up having feelings for him. no rules or agreements were ever established. well on my birthday my friends dissed me. so i felt depressed and lonely met my fwb at bar than we headed to his place. while he was going down on me i ended up mis directing my anger for friends and the fact that i ended up meeting him after i told myself i wouldn't anymore. i told him he never made me cum before and i would have to teach him how. he told me to shutup i said no than he said yes i said no. i took it as control foreplay he not so much. he stop and said this is such a turn off. than i was like honestly sorry and the problem is i hate that i do this casual thing with you when i am starting to like you. he said and is this bad? i said yes, he said y,i said because it is casual and nothing was suppose to come out of this. he said let me take you out for your birthday tommorrow. i said yes than we did it. than when we finished i told him maybe we shouldn"t text or call and i was trying to leave. he stopped me and said just go to sleep and spoon with me. tommorrow comes around and he ask so are you going to let me take you out. i said depends if you call or text. i dropped him off at the train station. two minutes later i get a text it says" happy birthday crazy. hope you have a great day. i'll call you at 5:30 ttyl."

he never did. his friend text me the next day asking me how was my birthday anything good happen. did i have a good one or any good stories. his friend is not my friend and to get that text was awkward. so what do i make of all this?