Input

Sw3etdev1L

A year and a half... I started a weird relationship... The first day I met him I got drunk and we ended up having sex. I had never thought I'd do something like that... I was going through a rough moment with my mom with cancer and I wanted to have fun, sex without committing and that is it. I never thought I'd care for him. .

Time passed, my mom died.. and we still used to go out, have fun, have sex... after my mom died.. I had to go through the process of mourning.

Now I am better.. time has passed and our relationship is .. just weird!..

the other day I went having dinner with him, we talked. We had fun, ended up having sex.. he calls me all this pretty names "sexy, beautiful, my queen"... opens the door for me, the other day after having sex.. we just spent like an hour hugging and "sleeping". without doing anything... I told him I liked him alot.. and he said the same thing.. but he says he doesn't want a girlfriend now because he doesn't want the pressure.. he is just starting some bussinesses.. he is 31 and says if he has a girlfriend now he has to commit and think about getting married.... so,

stil yesterday I told him... if I could go out with other guys, and he said i can... (men friends)... not as dating of course... but he just said.. go ahead. and hours later he send me a message asking me.. with who I was going to be going out as friends... I don't know... I told him I had asked him if I could go out with my male friends because I wanted to respect him, and he answered me he respects me as well..... but he doesn't want to commit!. OR have a girlfriend.... when we saw each other saturday to have dinner, he was telling me about all the times we've seen each other.. I don't remember thta well hehe... he confuses me..