Friend to a Fling

youaretheone

I provided a summary below for people who does not want to read into details.

I'm on a 10 day holiday at a seaside hotel and there is this friend of mine. I know she had things for me but is afraid of telling me. She also makes it so obvious that anyone watching from outside can get it, like she always caresses my cheek, strokes my hair when she is making a joke, brushes her tits against my back when we are looking at something away, randomly squeezes my shoulder and arm muscles.

Today, we were on a bus trip and she asked me to buy her some crisps. I asked her "In exchange of what?" and she said "I don't have money but I can give a kiss." I replied "Well, the quality of the crisps you get depends on the kiss you give, right?" and she says "Then I should give a French kiss to get the best!". Then she put her hand on my leg, just next to my crotch. That moment, I had the best opportunity to take things on the next level if we had not been on a bus with people around and most importantly, her bigger brother and family members sitting at the seats in front of us.

Here comes the main problem. Although she is 23, her brother still follows after her everywhere she goes and her family is extremely cautious about her relations with boys. (Maybe she had some disturbing experience earlier that I don't know.) I am also like a part of the family and every member of the family knows me and tells me how well-behaved I am. They even leave her with me alone knowing that I am the safe guy.

Another coincidence is: Left to my hotel room stays she and her brother and right to my room stays her father and mother. I can imagine her family hearing our moanings in my room and knocking on our door.

Getting all the hints that I wrote above, I would like to have some fun moments with this girl before the holiday ends and I would like to hear some advice on how to do it with all these conditions. I also do not want a LTR, only a holiday fling and I do not know how I will explain it to her if she asks me about it after we kiss (If a LTR is what she wants.) I appreciate your advice!

SUMMARY:

1. I am on a 10 day holiday. I have a 23-year-old friend who is giving me obvious signs that she wants me. I want to have a summer fling with her.

2. Her family knows about me and I'm like a relative to them. The friend has a brother that follows her around and makes sure she does not get intimate with boys. My hotel room is between the two rooms that her family stays at.

3. I am asking for advice on how to turn this into a summer fling without making it difficult for us and the family and how to tell her politely what I want if what she wants is a long term thing.

You arn't this girls friend nor are you a friend to her family.

You are pretending to be a nice honerable guy in order to earn their trust so you can defile their daughter under their noses.

You're asking us how to "hit it & quit it".

what did you expect?

• Author
youaretheone
You arn't this girls friend nor are you a friend to her family.

You are pretending to be a nice honerable guy in order to earn their trust so you can defile their daughter under their noses.

You're asking us how to "hit it & quit it".

what did you expect?

Yeah, I didn't know this was a forum where people's morals and ethics are discussed. I got my answer.