Sex with ex's best friend?

nihilanth100

Not sure where to put this thread.

So... basically my ex's best friend who had a crush on me my whole relationship even while she had a b/f herself brought up the idea about us having sex while remaining just friends. So she threw out the FWB card. Then she mentioned she wanted to find out how I was since my ex never mentioned my sex life to her, and wanted to at least just kiss me to see how that was. I told her it would be a surprise then.

Now, how should I go about doing this if at all? Is there an unspoken rule that I shouldn't do this?

Im not doing it for revenge or anything, in fact I dont know if I want to sever a chance being friends with my ex down the line by doing this. However I think my ex severed that chance anyways. So, yea, non committal sex with a girl who I know has had only 1 partner before sounds like a fun time to me.

Shes pretty cute too :p

p.s. As you can probably gather, while they maintain the title of "best friends" you can see the facade for what it is. They aren't. Thats another story.

Ive been broken up only a month

I was all for it until I found out you`be only been broken up for a month.

I wouldn`t do that now, if I ran into this friend later in the future when the break up wasn`t so fresh and everyone had moved on with their lives then sure, I`d do it.

Not after a month though.

This girl is definitely not your ex's friend. She certainly isn't "innocent" that's for sure. She is a user. Anywho, I definitely wouldn't go for it if I were you. There are too many women in the world to have sex with than to hurt someone who was so close to you. You never know how you are going to feel down the line and may want your ex back. If you do this your bridge to your ex will be burned forever.

I say go for it. You've broken up with your ex. Why not sleep with her friend. I bet she's lying. Your ex probably told her friend that your were a real stud in the sack and she wants some of what you've got. I say give it to her good.